WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: summer solstice, supermoon, moot, midsummer's eve - let's DO SOMETHING.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dude:

Summer solstice/midsummer's eve = June 21
Moot/supermoon = June 22-23

let's do something IC! Obviously the moot's gonna happen on the forums regardless, but let's do like... an IC party thing set the night before, and then when that ends the werewolves can stagger off to the moot Big Grin

i don't have any brilliant ideas, so if someone else does, speak up! otherwise it's gonna be one of them bonfire kegs-and-bbq things. i will say this, though: let's do this on the chats this time. i don't care if only 4 people show up. forums are way too slow and restrained for this sort of thing.

errin

I concur, let us do up a party time! On site this time. We don't even need any crazy timing stuff for it to happen that night, we can just RP all night! Which is, like, top ten things to do on a Friday night, IMO.
I will be there with bells on.
I'd been thinking we need some non-oneshot, non-ST'd group time. I'll throw something on the calendar and forums (I have some ideas, actually)!
I'm completely down with this.
I do have Kane on those nights, though, so bear with me when I'm slow!
Bumping this! Kai - did you already have something in mind for this Friday, or should I come up with something? Big Grin
I have a half-formed idea that I'm not married to, and I'm nearly always in favor of players taking the initiative! HAVE AT IT.
so i asked what kai had in mind! and she says:

Quote:I had a vague picture in my head of a tradition in FQ of the summer solstice being this total no-holds-barred party/revel out in Roxborough. No bonfire cuz summer and DENVER IS ON FIRE OKAY but maybe some smaller, contained fires that have a DEDICATED PARKS AND RECREATION KINFOLK to make sure they don't set a state park on fire but there'd be people drinking and dancing and drumming and performing but no stage cuz STATE PARK and brawling and running all over the place and older Garou backing off and letting the cliaths and cubs let loose a little and the kin are there too cuz PARTY and so on.

and honestly that seems like an awesome idea to me. unless someone has a better idea, i'll maybe post something later this week to set this up, and then we can get on the boards friday night and play!

what time's good for you guys? 7pm site time sound all right?

errin

Yes, please do not set fire to things, Colorado already lost a huge chunk of Black Forest.

That said, that sounds like a great idea! And I'm good with that time.
I can't believe you just COPIED AND PASTED.

*hides under a rock*
Pages: 1 2