WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: w00t!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

errin

Lots of great things happening in the US today!

Prop 8 deemed unconstitutional!

DOMA's dead!

I wish I wasn't broke so I could make a rainbow cheesecake but alas, that'll have to wait until the weekend, I guess.

[Image: 601803_350432565078672_1386119215_n.jpg]

phil

Man. I spent like three seconds looking for the 'Like' button before I felt like a fool.

Either way - hurray! Big Grin
DOMA & Prop 8: Deader than a Stark in King's Landing, a girlfriend of Dexter Morgan's, a Time Lord without a medical degree or a morally-upright man on The Walking Dead. (Hey, I gotta be me!) That makes today a great day.
(06-26-2013, 01:21 PM)phil Wrote: [ -> ]Man. I spent like three seconds looking for the 'Like' button before I felt like a fool.

Either way - hurray! Big Grin

[Image: like.jpg]
I'm going to interrupt my latest bout of misty-eyed happiness to say this:

I am profoundly happy, and actually rather proud, that this is a site full of people who unequivocally welcome and celebrate news like this. I think it says a lot about the kind of group this is, and the kind of people that are in it. :]
Yeah! And stupid stupid-heads got told they're stupid in a court of law.

(Joey instantly lowers the level of political discourse.)

errin

The aforementioned rainbow cheesecake. I left it in the oven a little too long, but my cheesecakes are usually ugly but delicious. Yay down with DOMA! Yay down with Prop 8!

[Image: C360_2013-06-29-00-05-35-440_zpsf25d534a.jpg]
HAHAHAHA omg. that is like... toxic cheesecake.

however, w00t for america doing the right thing!

errin

That is NOT toxic cheesecake >=[ *note to self, Damon never gets cheesecake or other baked goods, ever*
Actually I was kind of looking forward to eating toxic cheesecake tonight and potentially gaining superpowers from it. So now I'm disappointed. :[
Pages: 1 2