WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: 27 - 30 june
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL I almost forgot: I'm out of town from tomorrow (Thursday) morning until Sunday whenever my dad brings me back to civilization. I'm helping him and his GF with an estate sale out in the sticks and won't have Internet.

Y'all better misbehave while I'm gone.
a) I'm back!

b) I know I told some folks (Joey?) we would Do Things when I got back but my coworker / houseguest left my poor apartment a disaster area and I have to clean the place so I don't end her when she gets home from work in a few hours.

c) Oh also my Macbook's power adapter stopped working whilst out on the farm. I'm using said houseguest's as recompense for messing up my apartment while I was gone but if I disappear after today that's because I met unforeseen difficulties whilst at the repair store.
Welcome back Jamie! We tried to get into as much trouble as possible, but it was hard without you.

No problem on not Doing Things, I have some Things need Doing around the house and errands to run anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

Also, good luck with getting your MacBook up and running. I hope it's nothing more complicated than a power adapter problem.
We were supposed to Do Things sometime this week, but as that's only today through Thursday for me I'm extremely understanding. Glad you're back!
LOL OH YEAH we never finalized when we were Doing Stuff this week. Sorry Court!

I'm going to take this party to the Mage forums I'll see you over there.