WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: plotting and stuff [mage action]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I didn't announce this when I started running/planning to run stuff because reasons but: I am running stuff.

For those of you just perked up: it's a little Mind Fuckery with the possibility of some light Emotional and Physical Scarring. Probably not much chance of death but I won't say 0%. You know. The usual.

If you aren't already involved and want to be: awesome! If you want to be involved but you think your character will be a tough sell: THINK AGAIN.

I don't have a witty retort for an "I don't want to be involved at all" scenario but that's cool too I guess.

Anyway! My availability the rest of the week:

Monday (today!): 8PM Eastern, Jim intro scene. Could piggyback one or two people onto this scene.
Tuesday: Could run something in the morning but I have to be to work at 1:30PM.
Wednesday: Joey reminded me that Werewolf shenanigans are tonight so that's out.
Thursday: MAAAYBEEE
Friday: Scheduled to work until noon. Could run something when I get home in the afternoon. Could also run something that evening for any stragglers.

Okay tell me things.
I could maaaaaaaaaybe be on tonight, but doubtful as starting at 8 isn't conducive to being off by 10.
Tuesday: I could be there!
Wednesday: Actually ideal, boo.
Thursday: Good until about . . . 4pm, when I'll probably decide at the last minute to do hair and makeup for a 4th of July party.
Friday: CEDAR POINT FUCK YEAH, incommunicado except via instagram/facebook/tumblr pics. Whoo!

errin

(07-01-2013, 11:07 AM)jamie Wrote: [ -> ]So I didn't announce this when I started running/planning to run stuff because reasons but: I am running stuff.

For those of you just perked up: it's a little Mind Fuckery with the possibility of some light Emotional and Physical Scarr--

is as far as I got before I started responding to this thread ¬_¬

Sid is always a tough sell but that stops me from absolutely nothing.

My schedule is pretty open except for the 4th. I'm even free in the daytime sorta kinda! Big holiday weeks are always slow weeks. And I'm free all day Friday but experience has shown that when I have time off I tend to sleep all goddamn day, but I will set an alarm if I need to.

Which is all to say that I am so down. And I'm available pretty much whenever works for everyone else.

Maggie

I have a mage that I didn't really ever give a proper go that I'm hoping to try and rp now. I'm free any day, during the day or after 9ish pm CST, no real notice required unless it's an evening / night scene.

Thanks Jamie Smile

errin

Sid is primed and ready to get a piggyback ride from Jim tonight if that's okay, Jamie.
I would love to get Hawskley involved, but this week's schedule looks kinda ridiculous. I'll check a couple things and update later!

I want to be involved! And Hawksley is an easy sell. My availability kinda sucks this week, though.

Monday: Full dance card unless certain players cast me off like an old shoe.
Tuesday: Will not be available for RP until very late (if at all), so no. :[
Wednesday: WtA shenanigans
Joey: thank you for letting Jamie know there were things scheduled in another system. Jamie: thank you for not cross-scheduling! Not strictly necessary but very courteous and I personally really appreciate it. :]
Thursday: MURRIKA!!!!!!!!11111oneeleven (not available)
Friday: I would be a straggler. Big Grin But a happy one.
I would totally like to be in on this; I can be around after 5 PM EST every night. Tuesday night I would have to be done by midnight EST and I have Wolfy things Wednesday but otherwise it's all sortsa clear.
a) I didn't kill anyone tonight! Jim Paradox'd himself into a concussion but I told him not to play with the stove. I told him. But thanks to Joey, niko, and Samael for being patient with me taking the training wheels off. Y'all were a delight.

b) Based on the time it's taking to complete scenes (read: not much you guys been working out your ass-kicking feet) I'm confident I can do a daytime scene with two people between getting off of work at 2PM Eastern and the Werewolfing on Wednesday. Court and Mags I'm looking at you two.

c) Stragglers! ... so Kai! Friday night? 9PM Eastern?

d) I'm going to post results-type stuff tomorrow when I wake up. Aw yiss. Disseminate dat info.

Maggie

Count me in Smile I'm yours til .....7ish est.
(07-01-2013, 10:24 PM)jamie Wrote: [ -> ]c) Stragglers! ... so Kai! Friday night? 9PM Eastern?

*gasps, clutches pearls* LI'L OL' ME?

*does numbers*

YES THAT WILL DO. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5