WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: july 28 - august 10 / 'seven' scenes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Probably Erich! Big Grin Yay!

errin

I took down my offer of Samantha as sacrifice to the blood god for Sunday, but I would like to re-offer!

But still say that if anyone else steps up I will humbly step down, because while I want with all my heart to steal all of Kai's ST time, I know that I shouldn't.

ETA: Oh! And if you DO decide to late-night ST on Saturday, I could throw in *taps chin* let's go Ingrid.

errin

I might not be back in time for anything that goes down tonight, Kai. So IF you feel like doing something and I'm not around, don't wait for me!
Su - 8/4
Hector, Erich and Sam (+ possibly Thomas)
It's my weekend, so I'm sticking to the 'when I'm around' to 'when we start getting tired', but I don't mind if that's too loose for any of you and you aren't available.

As for this next week:

M - 8/5
Unavailable

T - 8/6
7 - 10 pm
Keisha, Ingrid, Thomas, Caleb
[capped]

W - 8/7
Unavailable

Th - 8/8
Unavailable - Regular WtA Administrator Day Off

F - 8/9
7pm - when I crash
Javed

Sa - 8/10
Unavailable
I am up for any times this coming week with Keisha (and, if a second scene is possible, perhaps Javed. I won't get greedy though if other people want spots).

As for what...I'll put this up to ST's choice!

errin

I'm pretty sure I'm also available for all the times, so I'd like to get Ingrid inked into that Tuesday slot.
I would like to sign Caleb up! I can make either Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday. As for what he'd like to do, I'll leave that up to ST choice.

errin

Oh right! ST choice for Ingrid as well. (Ahaha my phone wants to autocorrect her name to "ungrudging" or "unbridled")
I should be about today, I'll try to keep tabs on who's around so I don't miss things if they happen.

I am actually coming up on hitting crazy o'clock with moving, so while I could do something on Tuesday or Wednesday, I expect my weekend is going to quickly be snatched up with last weekend in the state plans. (Also, as much as I would love to get in last scenes before I move and have distractions, I have enough things going on you can totally not worry about whether or not you can get me in for scheduling purposes. I have enough things to do that I will still be busy.)
I've updated my above availability for this week and posted scenes in the Calendar as well. Friday still has a few slots available if anyone wants to join that scene as well. Or I'll just run something solo for Javed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4