WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: july 28 - august 10 / 'seven' scenes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The next two weeks' worth of STing will be primarily SL-related. Check out this thread for some basic information on the current state of affairs.

Now for scheduling! My availability for this week is below, though it is subject to change. If you have something your character wants to do, sign up in this thread and let me know (1) what character you're talking about, (2) what they want to do [or 'ST choice' if you don't know/don't care], and (3) your availability. I'll organize groups of characters where it makes sense and go from there.

Note: All times given are Mountain/site time.

M - 7/29
7pm - 10pm
Unavailable

T - 7/30
7pm - 10pm
Keisha, Ingrid, and Thomas - Searching for Champion of Honor
[going to cap this one at 3 players due to the limited time we'll have]

W - 7/31
Unavailable

Th - 8/1
Unavailable - Regular WtA Administrator Day Off

F - 8/2
Unavailable

S - 8/3
Unavailable
Might be able to do some late-night STing but I'm not sure.

Su - 8/4
When-I-Wake-Up - Not-Too-Late
Hector + [Damon's Somebody] - Doing something!
I'm available Monday and Tuesday, though I have no idea how exactly to drag Thomas into the SL, so ST choice there. (I'm guessing I'd end up doing something Monday or Tuesday, but letting you know I can be about for either for scheduling.)
I am available pretty much every day that there is ST time available and can be slotted in wherever there's an open spot (i.e. I have no preference and if someone else needs a spot I can take another). The plan would be for Keisha to either follow up on the last PM stuff I sent re: Questing Stone triangulation of if that doesn't need to be resolved, ST choice.

errin

I'm also available pretty much whenever. I'd like to get Ingrid in on this, preferably for any hunting/tracking of Champion of Honor.
Sorry, guys, had to edit my availability for tonight due to a raging case of insomnia last night. However, looks like Tuesday night we could do something with Keisha, Ingrid, and Thomas. Don't worry, ix, I'll work him in. Even if it's as simple as the sept garou saying "hey you, go with them". :]

Schedule updated!
Ooo...

Can I get Hector in on this on Sunday? I'll be home from work around 2PM Eastern. ST choice. Aw yeah.
I gotta sleep pretty early Sunday, but I can make an afternoon scene! Alternatively, Saturday night works too.
I could totally make myself available Saturday evening! I have Kane so again I'll be slow/limited until approximately 8:30pm to 9:00pm Mountain Time. After that he'll be in bed and I'll be free as a bird.
For Saturday night: I'm not going to schedule something, but if I get home and I'm capable of STing and there are people around, I could run something for you guys.

For Sunday afternoonish: Something for Hector and... who, Damon! Calden? Erich?
Same as with Niko. There is a decent chance I may be around Saturday and/or Sunday, but I have a scene tonight. If I'm about, and there's space, awesome, but I don't want to steal all the slots. Also, I'm still not sure what happens this weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4