WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: Oneshot, wknd of the 20th-22nd!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

It is my turn to ST again! I am sadly too busy to do much, but I miiiight be able to squeeze something in next weekend. As in, not this upcoming one but the one after. There's also a vague chance I'll do a spontaneous something this coming weekend, but no promises.

Regardless, if you'd like to be a part of next wknd's scene, sign up here! I have not thought of anything yet, but I'm hoping for short and sweet and bloody.

Damon
I would love it if you do it on Sunday! Saturday I cannot do.

errin

Hmmm I can do any of those days. And I think it's high time Phoebe got herself into some trouble.
20th: after work and straight on til morning!
21st: ...actually not too far into dawn because company bbq that day @_@ but I will be home at 6ish? maybe before? IDK.
22nd: offline by 10pm MDT!

So Friday and Saturday would be best for me. Big Grin Avery, most likely!
Cannot do the 20th because 9AM CPR class Saturday. (Woe!)
Can do the 21st and 22nd after like 2PM Eastern.

If 47 people want in on a day I'd otherwise be available bump my hide off the list. Just know it is a sacrifice because I haven't been in a Damon scene in a minute and Damon scenes are pretty dope.
(Oh yeah, Friday is also an option for me. Should have noted that.)
20th: would be best for me!
21st: er I think this would not work for me. It MIGHT. Depends whether I am going up for a concert a day early to enjoy oh all that a city larger than mine has to offer.
22nd: nope nope nope.

--

Please don't schedule it around me. I HAVE enjoyed Damon scenes lately so I don't want to be greedy. I would pick Charlotte.
I would love in! My weekend schedules are pretty flexible (although I'm on a slightly earlier schedule which is occasionally a little problematic). I love daytime scenes, but Friday or Saturday could be up later.

errin

Oh hey, I just realized I can offer a CHOICE! Pheeb's top of my list, but if you do something with room for a Kin I also have a Sam who likes to get into and then out of trouble sometimes.
Let's loosely plan for Friday right now. Probably around 7pm chat time. But this might turn to Saturday! I'll keep you guys posted.
Pages: 1 2