WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: public shout-out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to thank Niko, Court, Samael, and Umbralwind for letting me ST for them yesterday.

The scene ended up running over six hours long and used spirit/Charm/Umbra rules I was hella rusty on but everyone was super cooperative and patient and attentive.

With everything else in my life being a pain right in the spleen it was not only a nice diversion but it was cool to hear people having fun and getting to do something different. Also I got to make two characters rage revive, which is one of my all-time favorite pastimes. So thanks, guys.

Also, PSA: HIT THE G-D 'SPEND WP' BUTTON WHEN YOU HAVE TO RAGE REVIVE JFC.

errin

Thank YOU! It was a lot of fun and really cool to get the Theurges out to do something other than the usual Theurge fare. And now Pheeb has a scar which no Fostern should be without so you did her a service, really.

(09-25-2013, 09:25 AM)jamie Wrote: [ -> ]Also, PSA: HIT THE G-D 'SPEND WP' BUTTON WHEN YOU HAVE TO RAGE REVIVE JFC.

YES! THIS! FOREVER THIS!!!
Thank you Jamie! I enjoyed the hell out of it, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

And thirded on the PSA! Nearly had a freaking heart attack!
*dies* I blame the laptop and trackpad! But yes, it was a grand old time. And now Winona has a scar, too! Yay!

Umbralwind

Well, in all Honesty Jamie! I don't think you expected a pack to be that physically weak! We are the weeniest war pack ever! And I say that with pride! Thanks for keeping with us that long!

errin

That's because we're not a war pack! Not even a little!