WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: if PCs were pop stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hector

[Image: Freddie-Mercury-anos-muerte_CLAIMA20111124_0029_19.jpg]
Pan.

[Image: 01_top10comebackalbums_johnnycash.jpg]

Those are totally not undead dogs or anything.

Umbralwind

This one is really hard...

This is only for pro's!
A few that immediately come to mind:

Vee: David Bowie (because I wanna say that Marilyn Manson is a bit too obvious and shock rock for Vee's sensibilities)

[Image: davidbowie.jpg]

Lena: Daft Punk (There are loads of female DJs who would fit better but the key is STARS)

[Image: daftpunk.jpg]

Keisha: Sarah McLachlan

[Image: sarahmclachlan.jpg]

Alyssa: Nick Cave (Just listen to any track off Murder Ballads, you'll see what I mean. Particularly "The Curse of Milhaven," that describes her sense of humor to a T)

[Image: nickcave.jpg]

Also, the music nerd in me needs to point out that Freddie Mercury & Queen are rock, not pop. And Johnny Cash is country-rock, not pop. And now that I'm done with insane nit-picking, carry on! Cool
Half of these people do not perform in the pop genre. DEAL WITH IT SAMAEL.

Avery
[Image: 29w1eeg.jpg]

Erich
[Image: eb8sxd.jpg]

Javed
[Image: 15dsw3c.jpg]

Keisha
… okay it takes all the fun out of it if you do it yourself. Damn.

Milton
[Image: 2hygroh.jpg]

Phoebe
[Image: bwpqt.jpg]

Sophia
[Image: 2mp0wg5.jpg]

Tamsin
[Image: 2duw83o.jpg]

Thomas
[Image: 2rc3lev.jpg]

Winona
[Image: 2zfskd2.jpg]

Lola
[Image: rr5xxv.jpg]

errin

(12-15-2013, 12:33 PM)Samael Wrote: [ -> ]Vee: David Bowie (because I wanna say that Marilyn Manson is a bit too obvious and shock rock for Vee's sensibilities)

This is funny/accurate because I almost used Tilda Swinton, who did a photo shoot where she was dressed to look like David Bowie.

Hawksley:
[Image: nicklachey300.jpg]

Sophia
[Image: 5965d278d5edae10b4e566df29e2a57f.jpg]

Keisha
[Image: frases_colbie_caillat.jpg]

Milton
[Image: best-bets-albums-eminem-650-430.jpg]

That's all I've got for now!
Avery gets Beyonce? I... I don't know what to say. *covers heart, is silently overcome*
WHO THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE.

*shakes cane*

GERROFF MAH LARWN.
FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK

Avery: Beyoncé fucking Knowles. She is flawless.

Erich: Dave Grohl. This is high praise. He played guitar for a band called Nirvana and then moved on to a band called Foo Fighters after Nirvana's lead singer killed himself. He does not do drugs or give a fuck. Once he was arrested and fined $400 for driving a scooter while intoxicated in Australia. He is a living legend.

Javed: Henry Rollins. He was the vocalist for a band called Black Flag back in the '80s but now he does pretty much everything under the general "ass kicking" banner.

Milton: Keith Moon. He was the drummer for a band called The Who. He used to blow things up and drive cars into hotel swimming pools and was generally a public menace. He was brilliant at playing drums tho.

Phoebe: Nancy Wilson. She is a guitarist/sometimes vocalist for a band called Heart. She looks good in leather pants.

Sophia: ... actually, never mind her.

Tamsin: Stevie Nicks. Come on, Grandpa, you know this one.

Thomas: Ringo Starr. He played drums for a little band called The Beatles.

Winona: Selena Gomez. She was on the Disney Channel and made Justin Bieber cry. You do not need to know who Justin Bieber is.

Lola: Joan fucking Jett. She is a bad bitch.
OKAY I RECOGNIZE THE NAMES OF PRETTY MUCH ALL THOSE BANDS. But yeah, I genuinely did not recognize a good number of those faces *LOL*

except beyonce. and selena gomez. and ke$ha. and well, i knew ringo was one of the beatles. i didn't know which one. FMLLLL.