WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: back-endy things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

errin

Just a heads up, folks, over the weekend I'm going to be doing some work on the back-end of the site. There may be a few moments from time to time when it looks like your characters or your galleries or things look like they're missing, but these periods should be very brief as I move some things around.

However, if something disappears and doesn't show up again feel free to message me, or if I'm not on AIM send me an email (you know the drill, director[at]woddenver[dot]com).

Thanks!

errin

That took considerably less time than I thought it would! I'm all done with the back-end reorganization, so if you notice anything amiss definitely drop me a line.
I appear to have become Phil? I checked what account I was logged into and everything. I'm not sure how that works since my login information is stored on my computer, though. Weird!
I can confirm Court's weirdness. I appear to be Ix on the main site (as in I show up as Ix in the Online Users list and have Ix's PCs in my Cast List, etc.).

Forums are working normally.
Per Court's discovery, logging out and back in appears to have fixed it.