WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: Attn: People who don't play Hector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyyyy.

So Tamsin is going to throw Hector a Surprise Lord of the Rings Costume Birthday Party this Februrary, not ON his birthday, as that is a night for people to mack on one another (I'm talkin' the 14th), but a couple days after or a couple days before, whatever'd be most surprising.

The RP-this-out logistics are the same "bwuh" as with any IC party. Forums/chat/mix of both - whatever. It is still HAPPENING, a thing which can be noodle incidented all over the place if nothing else.

Why do I post this here? And so early?

Because TAMSIN HALL NEEDS YOU!

Who? YOU. Yeah. YOU, PCs, to help her throw it. Who's gonna allow themselves to be pestered? (Sorry, packmates + Lola. You have no choice. But! Special pestering for Avery "Oh please please please come." and Sam "Heyyyyy, sooooo.... You can make elf circlets, right? Or dwarvish axes?! Oh my god, can you make--" "ERICH, dude, Hector likes you, you gotta bring the ... man-aise. Like mayonaise for um the sandwich of manly fun, fuck I don't know- but wanna help set up the ORC KILLING TENT? Shut up I know it's nerdy, deal.")

errin

Sam will absolutely help out! She can probably find a way to sculpt some cool weapons and make some circlets for people!
Oh Avery is there.

And Avery is Galadriel.
Erich wants to be an Uruk-hai! Big Grin
Lola isn't dressing up and nothing you say will make her. Black eyes are promised for any who try to glue hair to her feet or tips to her ears.

But, with that said, of course she's gonna be there come on now!

errin

Avery IS Galadriel, no props or costumes needed.

I was set on Sam being a hobbit, but I saw Desolation of Smaug again today and now I'm thinking dwarf maiden or tiny Tauriel. Probably tiny Tauriel.

Umbralwind

Can Sophia be invited? She can be Tom Bombadil!