WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: Scenes for my weeks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Umbralwind

I am thinking the following:

Friday the 7th: 6pm-10pm
Sunday 9th: 4pm-8pm
Thursday 13th: 6pm-10pm
Saturday 15th: 8pm-12pm

All dates are Mountain Time (Chat Time).

I have several ideas so the composition of the groups who sign up will determine the kind of One Shot being run (If I get all Theurges I probably won't throw a pack of BSD ahrouns at you!).

I will say 4-6 Garou for each, Kin, within reason, will not count against the Maximum. If I get 6 Kin and 6 Garou, I will probably ask a few folks to... Not play Two Characters simultaneously! Cause I expect if I had that many kin we would have some doubles!

I am thinking of actually introducing my character Marina in one of these! Give the character a chance to get involved in the game, though she'd only be remotely involved!

Also:

Special Bonus: If I get 6 Garou to sign up for anything, I will run a special, wonderful, super deadly Combat thing for people to crush and smash and show off how Glorious they are.

Also:

Hector's hair is amazing!

Hmm... That is all! Thank you for coming and goodnight!
Hector's hair can do the 9th.

errin

Phoebe's hair will join Hector's hair on the 9th, as well.
Keisha's dreads will join Hector's hair and Phoebe's hair on the 9th!

Umbralwind

Okay so I have the Following!

Friday 7th:

Sunday 9th:
* Hector's Hair
* Phoebe's Hair
* Keisha's Dreads

Thursday 14th:

Saturday 15th:

I can do just one, or all four... Or if you'd just like something for your character, like a Spirit quest or something light, tell me and I can try to dream something up for ya!

Umbralwind

Still got room for Sunday, and 2 more days with no one signed up if anyone wants to join. If I can only get one or two on a given day I can be a little more flexible with the times, and make something a little lighter!
I've had my head up my ass this week. Sorry Seb, I'm actually going to have to drop out of Sunday's Sad

Umbralwind

Uh hopefully no one minds if we start this say... An hour later? I'm gonna be a little behind tonight.

errin

I don't mind starting later, but I can't stay past the initial end-time.

It's now 5:45pm and the scene has not started so I'm afraid I must bow out entirely.