WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: Police or media or medical ties?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ulv

I have a new mortal approved who is a police officer. His name is Rex and he's been on the force since 2001, he's 36. Since he started as just a simple patrolling officer 13 years ago Rex has worked the streets of Denver's notorious east side, undercover in vice and finally homicide. He has contacts as a crime reporter for the Denver Post, an ER attending MD and a high level gang leader but if there are actual players characters that he might know that would be good to me too. Big Grin

If any are interested that would be great, my aim is on my profiles or can reply here or private message me.

Many thanks!
Nathan happens to be a crime reporter for the Denver Post with an Ally named Carole Klein who's a beat cop. They probably drink at the same bar.

Edit: Istvan has a ghoul named Rene Jacobs who is an attending at Presbyterian St Luke's. He's only been there a couple months tho.

errin

Amber's got influence in both Police and Street that is largely a carry-over from when her mom was a prostitute on Colfax (who died in 2009).

Jade has shitloads of influence in high society, politics, street, and underworld and would love to stretch her fingers into the police and law sectors. Not many people know this but she owns the Magnolia Hotel downtown, and any prostitutes picked up in that area may possibly lead back to her.

Felix only just got here but he's a black market weapons dealer who probably sleeps with prostitutes (that last part has no bearing on anything but I got to here and realized I really wanted to include prostitutes for all of my characters).

So you know like lots of possibilities.
Kali has Underworld Influence and is a known player in the drug scene.

Laurel is a bounty hunter with levels of Street, Police and Underworld influence.

Roderick Dodson (Summer's ghoul) has a lot of Financial Influence, as well as some Legal and a bit of Underworld Influence. He is an "agent" who arranges hit and cleaner contracts for Summer.