WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: dead & departed scheduling thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OKAY SO I FEEL LIKE THE SCHEDULING PART OF THE OTHER THREAD GOT BURIED. But, since 10/10 people were on board, let's set a date for this thing!
"Any Time That Is Not a Saturday" gets (and got) my vote. Smile
I would really prefer a Saturday. Not to exclude Sam, because I don't want Sam to be excluded, just: I don't RP at work, and at the end of the week I'm usually pretty exhausted. I'd rather be able to play some of this during the afternoon if people are around and be able to stay up late, too (without being fried). MORE RP TIME YS PLZ.
I won't be able to make this or next Saturday, so I've voted for next Friday (it's the only day that I'd really be able to make that lands on a weekend and not on, like, a Tuesday or something weird like that).

But, again, it's impossible to schedule a time where everyone can make it, so I suppose whatever wins majority?
What about making it a two-day thing? That could potentially accomodate everyone.

errin

OR A WHOLE WEEKEND EVENT! Like in WoW or whatever. It could be our own lunar festival, but shorter. And probably less like it because I don't think I ever participated in the event.
Actually, i was coming on to say just that - let's just make it next weekend. Maybe plan loosely for a group scene Friday and Saturday nights, but otherwise just keep the room open.
IT CAN TOTALLY BE A LUNAR FESTIVAL.

IN THE TAVERN OUTSIDE OF TIME.

Big Grin

errin

Great minds! *fives Damon*

I will note that as soon as all rooms are emptied of people all transcripts and temporary rooms are cleared out/wiped off the face of the site. Unless someone wants to try to sit in a room (any of them would do) until someone else could take over it's probably not likely to have one continuous transcript for the whole weekend. Which is probably not important but I thought I should note it.

errin

This won't help with any incomplete transcripts, obviously, but it has been suggested that I create a room in the Locations for this event, which I think I will do. Then there will be a PLACE! Without anyone needing to bother with creating a temporary room.

I'm thinking of calling it Alternate Universe, or perhaps Purgatory (as opposed to Dead and Departed, which also works). I will decide later, but suggestions are also welcome!
Pages: 1 2