WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: niko panic mode: ENGAGED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

errin

So hey! I'm moving!!! Starting on Monday???!!! And I haven't done any packing or cleaning which is really weird for me because I usually start doing that stuff months in advance but I haven't?????!!!!!! D: D: D: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin D: D: D:

So that's what I'm going to be doing through the end of the month. It's just to the other side of town, but you've all moved before, you know what happens. Internet doesn't get turned on when it's supposed to, can't find this or that cord, so on and so forth. This is just a heads up that I might vanish for a little while, but hopefully if I do it won't be for very long.

Yee!
YAY MOVE!

[Image: OWMNw.gif]
Go Go Gadget packing arms!

You'll get through it, girl. May your boxes be sturdy and the moving men break little.
[Image: EPYxue9.gif]

/inappropriate gif response

MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THAT APARTMENT GIRL
That was the most Australian thing Jacqui has ever posted.

Let me know if you need help!!
Yay, moving!!! Good luck & I hope everything goes swimmingly and quickly and the new place is awesome. Big Grin

errin

Moving = ~80% complete!

However, in a twist that should surprise no one, our internet service transfer didn't happen as intended. This means I can't do much in terms of updating the site stuff for a few more days. If nothing else I go back to work on Wednesday and can do stuff then.

errin

Move is about 90% complete, but at least I have the internet!
[Image: miRTBTj.gif]

errin

IT IS DONE. Well almost. I still have to turn in the keys to my old apartment, but the moving itself is complete. Then, after a period of resting and recovering, I should hopefully have the time and energy to be around more. And do some like...on-site RP? Do people still do that? Madness.

Anyhoo *slurps coffee and returns to cave to enter regenerative coma*