WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: Growing Spike in Missing Persons [attn: Alex, anyone who reads the news]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A recent news story has detailed a rising trend in missing persons in and around the Denver area. According to the article, ten people went missing over the summer, six of whom were healthy adults with social ties and no history of mental illness (an unusual statistic.) As of now, there is no conclusive evidence of foul play.

------------------------------

For those with police ties:

It is strongly suspected that there may be a serial killer currently at large in Denver who is responsible for at least some of these disappearances. As such, local police have amped up their investigations - though so far they haven't turned up any leads. (It's as if these people just vanished out of thin air.)

-------------------------------

[OOC: The above information is meant to tie in with my upcoming SL. Feel free to use or ignore it, as would be applicable to your character. More will be revealed in a couple of weeks, but if anyone has any questions for me in the meantime, feel free to drop me a note.]