WoD Denver Forums

Full Version: Ravenous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well I think we have a plan already. Wink

Howl is not available next weekend! But she said that she can do this Friday or next Tuesday or Thursday.

I can do Friday.

Errin can do Tuesday.

Vesta, nimra, Heather anyone else who wants to join what is your availability on those dates?

And howl let me know if I am jumping the gun or readin the thread wrong about timing!
What, dropping Kalen from orbit? Bagsy shotgun in the shuttle Wink

This week, nada. Next week, whenever. The week after, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

errin

I'm also free next Wednesday. Really, any evening next week except for Monday, Friday, and Saturday. I've got friend things on this Sunday afternoon but could possibly be back in the evening maybe.

Alternately! It's probably best if Lucy doesn't try to do complicated rituals in the thick of things. She could be offsite (like, stay with the car offsite) and I can send Howl the rolls for whatever she ends up doing if my schedule doesn't end up lining up well. Might make a chaotic combat scene a little less chaotic (and thus easier on the ST), too.
So many responses!

I've been going through and getting fpms back to those of you who needed responses from me. I think I got them all, but let me know if I missed anyone.

Rose, if you want to have Danny look up some info on the Midgard Serpent and Norse mythology (or anything else,) you're welcome to do that. You don't need to roll for anything that he could find on wikipedia or a basic google search, but if you want to go more in-depth, and specifically as it relates to magic, then go ahead and roll either Int+Library (if he's using the chantry library again) or Int+Investigation, diff 7, and I will get back to you.

Ok, as for scheduling!

I'm taking tonight off because I need a rest day for sanity reasons. I can run scenes tomorrow (Friday) evening, Sunday evening, Monday evening, Tuesday evening and (next) Thursday evening. The weekend after that I have plans and also NaNo is starting and also I may have job interviews that week so I think getting this wrapped up by Halloween is a good plan.

Just to clarify, this is what I have so far for participation and availability:

Liz: Tomorrow
Heather: ?
Nimravidae: ?
Vesta: Tuesday
Niko: Tuesday

If the two of you without listed schedules could let me know what day(s) would work for you, that would be great. Any scene will need to be run in the evening, starting around 5 or 6 pm site time, cause that's when I get home from work.

Does anyone else want to get in on final scene(s) action? I know there's at least a couple of you who have been involved but may need more of a hook to get back in. If that's the case, I can try and gently prod other players into maybe doing info-sharing scenes so that everyone who wants to be involved can be involved. Smile Tarrin would need to get pulled in by someone, since he hasn't been involved previously.

As a reassurance: whatever goes down from this point on, I do in fact have backup plans to balance odds if we end up with, say, a couple of apprentices trying to take down an Adept (though that is still a really bad idea from an in-game standpoint *g*) That doesn't mean the rest of the SL won't be dangerous. It will. And as I mentioned in the disclaimer, PC death is possible. But whatever happens, I'm not planning to hit you guys with a TPK. That would be awful.

I think you guys are formulating some good plans, and I will get back to you soon with clearer information about exactly what is going down and when we will need to schedule what.
(10-23-2014, 12:22 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]So many responses!

I've been going through and getting fpms back to those of you who needed responses from me. I think I got them all, but let me know if I missed anyone.

Rose, if you want to have Danny look up some info on the Midgard Serpent and Norse mythology (or anything else,) you're welcome to do that. You don't need to roll for anything that he could find on wikipedia or a basic google search, but if you want to go more in-depth, and specifically as it relates to magic, then go ahead and roll either Int+Library (if he's using the chantry library again) or Int+Investigation, diff 7, and I will get back to you.

Ok, as for scheduling!

I'm taking tonight off because I need a rest day for sanity reasons. I can run scenes tomorrow (Friday) evening, Sunday evening, Monday evening, Tuesday evening and (next) Thursday evening. The weekend after that I have plans and also NaNo is starting and also I may have job interviews that week so I think getting this wrapped up by Halloween is a good plan.

Just to clarify, this is what I have so far for participation and availability:

Liz: Tomorrow
Heather: ?
Nimravidae: ?
Vesta: Tuesday
Niko: Tuesday

If the two of you without listed schedules could let me know what day(s) would work for you, that would be great. Any scene will need to be run in the evening, starting around 5 or 6 pm site time, cause that's when I get home from work.

Does anyone else want to get in on final scene(s) action? I know there's at least a couple of you who have been involved but may need more of a hook to get back in. If that's the case, I can try and gently prod other players into maybe doing info-sharing scenes so that everyone who wants to be involved can be involved. Smile Tarrin would need to get pulled in by someone, since he hasn't been involved previously.

As a reassurance: whatever goes down from this point on, I do in fact have backup plans to balance odds if we end up with, say, a couple of apprentices trying to take down an Adept (though that is still a really bad idea from an in-game standpoint *g*) That doesn't mean the rest of the SL won't be dangerous. It will. And as I mentioned in the disclaimer, PC death is possible. But whatever happens, I'm not planning to hit you guys with a TPK. That would be awful.

I think you guys are formulating some good plans, and I will get back to you soon with clearer information about exactly what is going down and when we will need to schedule what.

I can technically do tomorrow night. I have to finish a midterm (potentially) while doing it but eh..that's higher ed. Sunday is also fantastic for me. I can also do Tuesday. Thursday night is POSSIBLE. I'll be driving out to St. Louis for a conference that night, so I'll have nothing to do in my hotel room all night after that! I just don't know when we're headin out. >.> I'll give you an update on that when I get the time.
My availability
Friday (the 24th) - I would prefer not to be available, since I have a party to go to.
Tuesday - Totally available!
Thursday - Also totally available!
Alright, so, I have Sera for tomorrow and... everyone else for Tuesday, I think.

I do have a plan for this, but it's a liiiittle bit tricky. And I need to know first if everyone is going to be heading down to chateau cannibal together, or if different characters have their own things they want to do. Because if there are alternate plans in the works, I don't want to push anyone into a pre-determined outcome.
Alright, I haven't gotten any feedback, but I think at this point we can at least make the OOC schedule official:

I will be running a scene on Tuesday at 6pm site time. Unless I'm told otherwise, I will assume this scene is going to be set at the cannibal house, and that conclusion-type things will be going down.

I am also scheduling a continuation of this scene for Thursday, again at 6pm site time. Because if I'm running this during the week, I can't stay up too late (and I'm sure you guys can't either) so pausing is a very likely possibility.

Liz cannot make either of those scenes, so I've scheduled a scene with her tonight. Theoretically the idea is that Sera is going to be with them, and she will be dealing with [insert mysterious unknown antagonist here] while the rest of you guys take on Victoria. So that she's not alone, I was also going to send Ian and his ally into the fray with her. Assuming they make it out, Sera would probably be available at that point to heal folks who might be in need of healing (which I will talk to Liz about how she wants to handle.) I think this is a totally workable plan from both an IC and OOC standpoint, but I'm making a lot of assumptions right now so if that's not in line with the actual plans your characters are making, please let me know and I will alter my own plans to suit.

P.S. As far as the in-game timeline? Setting the conclusion sooner rather than later will be beneficial for your characters. The longer they wait, the more time Victoria has to heal and recharge things like WP and Quint. She just finished a pretty serious battle so she might very well be in a weakened state. It's also possible that if they wait too long, she might decide to get out of dodge.

Also, if anyone was maybe planning on trying to pull an Aragorn and summon a ghost army, the odds may be in your favor on this one. But shh, you didn't hear that from me.

errin

(10-23-2014, 10:05 AM)niko Wrote: [ -> ]Alternately! It's probably best if Lucy doesn't try to do complicated rituals in the thick of things. She could be offsite (like, stay with the car offsite) and I can send Howl the rolls for whatever she ends up doing if my schedule doesn't end up lining up well. Might make a chaotic combat scene a little less chaotic (and thus easier on the ST), too.

I'm sticking with this! Lucy will summon whoever/whatever she can, but preferably from the sidelines.
So, um, Alex smash? Or shoot. I'm easy. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6