The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Mage Game: New Admin + Other Matters
New Admin + Direction of the Game

Hey folks,

As you all know, Howl has decided to step away from the role of Mage Admin.  Obviously, we will all miss our ST.  Fortunately, we have a small but active player base and several people have expressed interest in stepping into the role.  The fact that so many of you were ready and willing to step into the sometimes thankless but always-necessary role of admin is really encouraging.  

Anyway!  I have asked Heather to take the reins and I plan to have her segue into the role toward the end of March / beginning of April.  During the interim, I'll help with any issues that you guys might have and will be working to resolving the outstanding storyline.  

In the meantime, I want to reassure everyone that continuity is very important to me and I believe that Heather shares my commitment to a degree of continuity that respects the game to date, but also allows room for new storytellers and new ideas, new enmities and new stories.  Please also note that Howl would like to remove her NPCs from the game so they will mostly be fading into the background.

This way, Heather will have time to make some of her own plans and dive directly into them.  

So: here are the scenes I'd like to run (or may ask someone else to run for me):

Grace - Grace covers her tracks and gathers information.

Nicholas/Kiara - some sort of spirit questioning / quest / info gathering thing.

Kalen/Sera - scrying to see if they can find a technocratic ally and then Kalen / Sera / Pen - seeking out / negotiating with the ally.

Sepulveda / Kiara with support from the others - RESCUE ALEXANDER (??)

Sepulveda / Kiara / Margot / Ned / Sera / Pen - fake a body / stage a flame-out (with assistance from Annie and Sasha) / scrub the timeline clean of traces of their presence - Concurrent with or after the rescue.

Obviously the first three scenes will guide the the arrangement for the final scenes, but I would like to arrange and get them going as soon as we can.    I'll start a different thread for the scheduling of the scenes.  If anyone involved has any other scenes in mind, please let me know and I will address them.  

- Liz
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula