The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 860 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6452 - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6520 - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6630 - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6631 - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6852 - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6865 - Line: 860 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6452 - Line: 1566 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1566 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1568 buildtree
/showthread.php 872 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6520 - Line: 1566 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6630 - Line: 1566 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6631 - Line: 1566 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6852 - Line: 1566 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6865 - Line: 1566 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 873 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error

The Cabal that Doc and Margot Refuse to name but Ned has a Bakers Dozen for (No Joke)
[Image: Margot-42_1.jpg]

Margot Travers

Initiate
Verbena
Witch

The Smart One
Most Likely to Cry
Just Wants to Read
Will Fight U

Spheres
Life ••
Prime ••
Spirit ••
Forces ••
Entropy ••
Matter •
Correspondence •

Resources
Resources •
Library •

--------------------------------

Of Margot...

"You see how much better your plans are when you leave those two at home?"
-- Andrés, to Margot, referring to Ned and Will

Margot is still on the cusp of adulthood. In the triptych lauded by the people who gave Andraste her name and visage, she is still a maiden. Maidens are called upon to fight in times of dire need.
-- jamie, while STing Margot's Initiate Seeking

[He s]wipes a hand down his face before clapping it on the side of Margot's face. "You're a good kid, Margot."
-- Andrés, after Margot talked down a vengeful Kha'vadi in their basement

"...You have to make yourself right first before you can fix it."
Spoken like an inevitability. Like she would.
-- Ned, to Margot, about the mess she left back East

Of the Cabal...

Doc
"He likes to pretend we're not really a cabal sometimes, but he's still invested, and still available, and still helps.  The first real actual Mage that Ned and I met, and he couldn't leave us hanging like lost laundry out in the rain-- taught us what we need, took us through our first Seeking...  Doesn't live with us anymore, but he's still there.  Which is good, I was worried at first, when he'd left.  I mean, I've seen the devastation that the rest of us fall to without his help.  Plus, he's got all those demons to fight."

Ned
"Ned's been there from the very beginning; he's the first Mage I recognized for who and what he is.  We've been together since. --what?  No!  Not like that!" The witch blushed and flustered. "Like, in the cabal, supporting and learning and taking care and all of that.  He's vigilant and sharp and steady.  There's never been a time I haven't seen him willing to just put up his fists and hope for the best, facing whatever it is we're facing, even when we're wildly overwhelmed and underequipped.  It's very bold, but stresses me all the same."

William
"He's one of the most honest, earnest, genuine, wide-eyed and haphazard human beings I've ever met.  A summer kind of soul-- it's a shame that the world he's born into is such a rainy December one.  Will's capable of great things, and I think that's kind of obvious when you look at it and him right... but I don't think he believes that, and it makes me a bit sad to see and realize that.  I'm glad he's living with us now, in our Cabal, though...  His insight is great, and I was a little worried for his well-being before, too."

Of the Rest...

[to be continued]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cabal that Doc and Margot Refuse to name but Ned has a Bakers Dozen for (No Joke) - by Kenna - 04-03-2016, 10:49 PM