The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Brief Absence
Hello friends!

I know that I'm either currently in or owe scenes to a number of you.  Pretty much all of y'all are waiting on me at this point, and for that I'm sorry.

But!  It is not without reason.  Some of you know, but others don't, so:  I'm moving homes between cities this Saturday and also started a new job this week.  Between the schedule that now consumes most of my daytime hours and trying to cram reducing, packing, and moving into a week on top of that...  Well, suffice to say I don't have a lot of spare time and what time I do have is reserved for rest.

The good news is that there's internet already intact where I'm moving in, and I'll have fairly regular access to wifi on my commute to and from work as well.  I'm bringing a lot of stuff to a screeching halt, but it's just for a week!

[Image: tumblr_o415u97u6o1qajzgxo1_500.jpg]
[Image: X1VeEev.gif]
Look. I have school. And RP. And all my other time is taken up by sheer, unreasoning panic. I don't have time for Reddit.
-- ixphaelaeon
Good luck with your move, Kenna! I'm sorry I am a terrible email correspondent.
Aw, no worries or stress with scenes, girl! Best of luck with the move and the new job.

Now go kick some life butt. Smile
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
(Sunday Sunday Sunday!)

We're all settled in (for the most part) at the new abode, and nobody died or shattered relationships with terrible words while we struggled our way through moving day!  I give us about a week before we find our stride and start to feel normal again.

I do have internet connection at home, but I'm not going to be much use this week.  My new commuter schedule has me on the train for 3 hours out of the day (1.5 hours either way), and while the train does have wifi the problem is this week I'm living on a standard 8am-5pm schedule.  This means that the wifi is painfully bogged down on the train since I'm traveling at the busiest times of day, which means that the internet is so poorly that I can't even pull up gmail or AIM successfully while traveling.  Given that I'm gone at dawn and get back to the house around 7:30pm, I just don't quite have time to sit down and write out the things that I need to write for you all just yet.

The good news is that I start my swing shift schedule next week, so I'll be traveling by train during dead times in the day, so by then the wifi on the train will work with me much better.

[Image: tumblr_meqofq7tYL1r1vzzeo1_500.jpg]