The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Mark of his Name [SL Updates / Planning]
Sounds like Ingrid and Hector have something in common, what with the whole Erich's-hair-is-considerably-less-fabulous thing!

And a note for Saturday:
Ingrid will pass word along to Jack that she and some others are going to tear down the Citadel and that he and his pack would be welcome to lend claws or whatever.

She would also let the people she invites know that the boy they'd found wasn't merely found dead, he was found to have been tortured to death.
I'm going out of town again tonight. Should be back tomorrow evening but my family is a bunch of lunatics so I can't confirm I'll have a ride back to the city at a not-ungodly hour.

If I'm not and y'all want to borrow Jack, by all means. Just give him back in one piece or Hector will punch someone.
Okay, I have pretty much wrapped this up. If anyone has any inquiries about the remaining players on the board, I'll entertain them. Until I hear otherwise from the folks who raided the Citadel, I am assuming that the kids they rescued remain missing and the police are investigating since: the teens were all technically in state custody and if they are not found their families will totally be suing the city of Denver. Will probably sue anyway. Maybe. So there will be heat from the police there and they will start to identify tire tracks, et cetera, but I'm going to leave it mostly in the background.
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
They SHOULD sue someone for alla that! The Kin used for transport should've done it in such a way that no trails can lead back to Ingrid or any other Garou, but I'll leave that up to you, Liz. As for the remaining kids, I don't think Tommy intended to keep them somewhere indefinitely? I think they were supposed to be released back to their families at some point, though.
I am not planning to have the authorities track down the Garou, hah. Unless people want to pull more threads I am mostly done with the active part of the storyline. However, police and other investigators would be all over this, and all over this place, and details will be trickling out. They'll still be trying to figure out who took the kids even as the kids trickle back into their communities since it is such a big state failure, and I would just say that a bit of paranoia about whether or not they will be found out on the PCs part would be - hmmm, an ongoing, background concern for them for a while. Sharper in the immediate aftermath, then fading but yeah. That was my thought!
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
i just now caught up in this thread. i didn't realize you were expecting me at the climactic scene, liz! sorry about that! i was pretty blitzed that night and couldn't make it :[

this has been an awesome SL though. i'm gonna miss crazy batshit christina black.
BECAUSE OF LIGHT AND DUTY AND REASONS.
Liz, this was such a fun storyline. It had everything one could want out of a Werewolf story and something for every character. It even got Jack into a pack and I think they got to bond in different ways throughout the acts.

Bravo!

And thank you so much for running it. I had a great time in every scene and you are an awesome storyteller.

I'll stop gushing now.