The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

A question of transportation [Samantha mood]
As the dust settles and unlife resumes its former rhythms, Samantha launches into her new project. There's a new energy to machinations, to her thought experiments and investigations. Much of her research is quickly accomplished online, and when she exhausts those avenues of possibility, she moves to sending emails, making phone calls, and finally making actual appointments.

The first step is simple. The number is memorized, and goes to a dedicated phone.

"Johannes. Well, thank you. No, everything is fine. I want you to allocate resources toward purchasing a helicopter for 1600 Glenarm Place. Set in motion the acquisition of permits, the hiring of a dedicated pilot, and the creation of a helipad on the rooftop. If you run into any holdups, let me know immediately. I understand. Yes, I understand, but move forward with this regardless. Tell them that this is to be a service for VIP residents, and is meant to further glamorize the building. Understood? Good. Yes. I know you will. Thank you, Johannes."

The second step is more complicated. First she requests a quote in Benedict's name from Brinks U.S. armored vehicles to learn how much it would cost to convey items across Denver. No, she isn't a financial instutition. No, she doesn't require an ATM to be serviced. A few more questions, and the request is sent. Samantha moves onto her next task.

She logs into http://www.texasarmoring.com, and after browsing their site, fills out quote request form. Her questions are simple, and revolve around the theme of how much it costs to armor a vehicle. Windows, doors, frame, wheels. Is it cheaper to have a new car modified, or to bring in her own?

The next night, she awakens to find a response from Brinks in her account. A series of further questions have been asked, and a request for a phone conversation. There's a local branch in Denver, and that's key to her plans. She takes out her phone, and makes a call.

"Good evening, Benedict. Well, thank you. No, you can update me on that at a later date. I want you to follow up with a quote request I've made in your name. Call tomorrow during business hours, and ask for a personal meeting with their representative. Tell them that you are going to need to meet after 9PM, so that your business associate can be present. Explain that I'm wealthy and particular, and apologize on my behalf. I'll be forwarding you the details of our prospective account. Yes. Of course. Well, then you simply walk away. Yes. I'm not sure, but we will soon find out.

"There's a second matter for you to look into. We should be receiving a response from a Texas Armor company in regards to armored vehicles. My intent should be clear, so please simply follow up with them, negotiate as effectively as you can to reduce costs, and then inquire as to their production schedule and when we can expect to have the vehicles delivered. No, communicate the final quote to me. Yes, thank you, Benedict. Good night."

She hangs up.

There. Three different wheels set in motion. Sitting back, she taps her chin, and contemplates the night.