The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Walking to OZ (Gray Introduction; Attn Joey, Any other Elysium haunters)
"You lot got one Castle already. Big, stone target and you fresh to sealing the cracks now. I got my Corner. I'll keep it clean. You do well in your arena and that's..." That frown again. Vague, but present, as if the next word were unfamiliar "...respectable."

He takes a quick glance at the locations she sets out, keying them to some memory or sketch in his mind though her own thoughts on whether he'll need it closely mirror the look on his face that says similarly. Still, you just don't know where the war could take you.

"Appreciate the Hand off, but I don't need money at the moment. Need a backbone. Which means, I need some bodies. Few of these Sabbat in my sights be the best offer...that is if you know any?" He taps at Union Station. "Ain't dumb enough to go wandering into the basement of someone else's hood, but wouldn't mind some details if you can get them. Maps 'n shit..." A huff. "or maybe just a Half dozen gas tanks down the rabbit hole..."

A pause.

"Kali. Ravnos. Not my taste but I'll do her right in her turf. You know any other bodies that run dirty-" He pauses. Glances at her. "-close to the street that ain't a pigeon on a fence?"
"Respectable, hmm?" She can't help but smile. Stands there, examining him, chin raised, arms crossed. Not afraid of direct eye contact. "Fair enough. As for bodies - I don't know whom could help. You could ask the Tremere for assistance in that regard, perhaps - they're a clan of warlocks, cunning, powerful, and most of their cadre are ex-Sabbat, so they know how the enemy thinks. At the very least, talking to them could give you insight into Sabbat tactics."

She takes a step back, half turns to go. Reaches into her jacket pocket, and then extends a business card to Gray. There's a simple phone number on it, no name, nothing else. "If you need to get in touch. Best of luck, Gray. If I think of anything that can be of help, I'll send it round to your corner."

Then a faint nod of the head, and Samantha turns to stride out of the war room.
"Tremere." Another memory pronunciation. He offers her a grunt, a sharp thing counter-point to her professionalism. "Gonna trip over the different types 'fore too long. I'll keep them in mind. when I make some rounds."

He takes the card with a glance at the fancy font and stylized quality, before tucking it into a pocket. Samantha offers a 'Best of Luck' and a repeat of the help offer, which gains a nod of his own.

"Appreciate it. You find some trouble, let me know."

And he goes back to penning a few more scrawls while she makes her way out of the War-room.

(Thanks for the scene folks!)