The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Putting up Posters (Attn: Samael)
"Do you want to know the demands that supply the most want? Secrecy. Keep a secret and you've got something everyone is going to want in spades, shapes and slender sizes. Keep it close and guard it well and you'll go to the grave as a somebody. As an important. Let it loose? And you've got a party. A bit of chaos for entertainment. Secrets are supply and demand. They make or break anything."

~Jerushi, Nosferatu~

They would begin to crop up in slow but steady flashes.

The alleys of East Colfax are littered with the scrawl, scribble and scratch of a thousand Graffiti Artists, Vandals and Vagrants. Sharp bits of glass underfoot, crack and split under the heels of wandering converse and vans, while the rattle of teeth in spray cans (That ain't true!) rings off the brick walls.

Murals, depicting vast cartoonish sweeps of artistry, intermingled with the hateful and crude tags of wannabes, throwing down insults. The ugly wonder of hidden gems, tucked in the most unlikely of places, never to be seen by anyone but the artist and the select lucky who stumble on it drunkenly. The smallest of vandalisms, meaningfully etched on walls and broken bricks, left out like messages in bottles destined for distant oceans.

This world is different. This world has secrets. This world is a sending for the right eyes and ears.

So when the image starts showing up across the borders of Kali's territorial lines, it's safe to say someone will bring it up:

A bright red 'K' with a question mark beneath it, the two lower prongs of the Letter, curved slightly not unlike a pair of incisors. For the layman, a rather artistic little addition easily dismissed as some form of fashion or form or signature. To those who might be tempted to look a little deeper, perhaps a bit of fun or poking fancy at something only they can get.

And for those truly in the know, it's a simple little message.

Where are you little Ravnos?

(Street Influence used to inundate the area in a slew of Graffiti stamps on alley walls and bus benches. Will happen over the course of a couple of days.)
Perhaps Kali see's it first, or maybe one of the drug lords other little fingers out on the street make the connection and bridge the gap between those on the street and the one who sits above it. Regardless of wether Kali or others spot it first, Bo notes it as well. Her activities take her across East Colfax almost nightly, making contact with the street level men, keeping information flowing and morale up.

It was apart of her job after all, be where Kali couldn't be, be her second head [or at least a second set of hands] The first mark is ignored on her walk, easily dismissed as just some new tag in the sea of bad tags. But with the second, and the third and the many that come after them she starts to wonder, more so given their positioning, and when at last she comes to one last tag she shakes her head and pulls out her cell phone.

"Hey Boss Lady, I could be wrong....but I think someone's lookin for ya."
Kali saw one of them before Bo brought others to her attention. The Ravnos is a woman of the people, after all and she loves making her way through her domain. So she certainly notices the fanged "K," arching a brow when she first sees it.

"Oh, REALLY." This is not the first grafitti seen in her area, though it's the first that infers her Kindred nature. It completely isn't the tagger's fault...but considering other recent revelations of mystery men in her domain and some catty bitch who's decided "FUCK KALI" is a good thing to spray on walls in her territory, it really couldn't be worse timing.

And that's when the phone rings and she picks it up, hearing Bo. "Yeah, funny thing...I'm seein' that shit too." The little ghoul can hear the irritation in her voice underneath the purr. "Someone's being cute, my little Bo Duke. And 'twixt this and the questions being asked around the neighborhood, I'm gettin' close to puttin' a bullet in Boss Hawg's Cooter."

She hangs up and then flips the phone back open, dialing up the Keeper of Elysium. "Hey, Lucille...or apologies, Madame Keeper. It's your favorite Rroma girl in the whole wide world." She's gotta be her. "Listen, have you heard of anyone at the ol' H-Q who might be looking for me? Because I've got some fucking tagger in my turf with a love of K's that get a little long in the tooth." It's not a breach, but it's really fucking irritating that it's finding its way into my territory and I'd like to have a chat before my gun decides to speak first."
"The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."
"Good men don't need rules. And today's not the day to find out why I have so many."
The marks left by the catty bitch are much less frequent, and a little more elaborate than a mere FUCK KALI, though that sentiment is definitely there.

Once, Fuck the Sword and Fuck the Tower shows up somewhere a little out of the way on Colfax.

Over time, the other marks appear with less and less frequency. Even the brightest burning fury has to die down eventually, and soon enough they stop showing up altogether.
Narcisa's Mexican accent is husky and almost elegant in the way it adds character to her words. It gives the illusion of breath and her words come slowly after a light "Hmm..." of contemplation. The kind that announces says she has knowledge and all the power that comes with it, but is ever so benevolently deciding just how to share it.

"You do us so many favors," she begins and Kali can almost hear the smile in her voice.

"You can consider this gratis and an effort at keeping the peace on our side. Our principe sent a moreno rabble-rouser by the name of Gray your way. He still has a fair deal of catching up to do. But you seem to have bordering domains. I'm thinking that he's thinking if those snakes are going to have two in their nest, we might as well have two of ours working together in East Colfax," speaking like she has a fair degree of insight on the subject, but is only willing to scratch the surface.

"He has a corner out in the hood. Nice little barbed wire fence and barred windows type of neighborhood. Play nice; I know you always do," and the Sheriff rattles off an intersection before hanging up with a click - not really waiting to see if Kali has more questions about it.
Kali's not stupid, nor is she new at this. She's used to getting scraps from the Camarilla no matter what she does. Narcisa says that the information comes free, and the Ravnos knows that there's probably still been a box checked to mark off a few favors that she's managed to squeak out. It's just the way of the Tower; nothing is free.

And what's more, this is another favor she'll probably be doing...training a wet-behind-the-ears fledgeling Brujah to take up turf near hers, which some day--assuming they both last out the year, much less further--she'll probably be fighting him for with an insurmountable level of odds because he happens to be of the same bloodline as the Prince and thus, he'll have the proper backing.

She could be very wrong about that; this Gray could be quite competant, and they could become allies and not rivals. Maybe, when he decides to make a move she'll actually have some favors left and can call them in to get a little support. And if she is proven wrong about any of that (and it's very likely that she will be), then she'll be pleasantly surprised but prepared for it. It doesn't change the worst-case scenarios running through her head.

The Rroma woman grins, and Narcisa can hear it in her voice. "Well, well. Always nice to have my own Gandalf ready to ride to the rescue as the slithering little orc army comes bearing down on my ass. Worry not, my dear Lady Northman...you know I always play nice. I'll put on my best underwear for him."

A pause, then, "So when you say 'has a fair bit of catching up to do,' how much would you say on the upward sliding scale of Don Quixote to Machiavelli am I looking at here?"

[[Ord: Hit me up for a scene when you get a chance! I'm all for it. Smile ]]
"The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."
"Good men don't need rules. And today's not the day to find out why I have so many."
It was so much easier to hang up a cell phone back when they could simply be flipped closed with a hard plastic on plastic snap.

One of the Sheriff's fingers must be hunting for that END CALL button on the touch screen when she hears Kali's now-distant voice still going on through the decide. She puts it back into her ear just quickly enough to catch that last part. There's silence for a moment as she considers her answer, and then her voice comes through again.

"Closer to Oliver a couple decades on - with a baseball bat and a grudge," a dry laugh coming after it.

A moment later the line finally dies as Narcisa hangs up, leaving Kali with that and a location of where to find the Brujah neonate.