The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Bad News [attn. Ginger users]
A little past midnight on Sunday, Grace uploads a voice message to Ginger. It's the audio file of the video she took with her hidden camera just a bit earlier. In it... well... you'll just have to listen, won't you?

[http://virtuallygraceevans.blogspot.com/2013/10/callum.html]

There will also be a message posted to the general area, in case people aren't checking the voice messages.

Hey, this guy showed up at my apartment, gave me what he claims are immunosuppressants, and told me that he has a place in the mountains he'd like me to visit. Sounds very... Well, I'd like to believe him, you know? But he wouldn't tell me much, and thinks I'm not human. Seems more interested in the virus than in me.

I've got the audio of our meeting under the voice messages, but I also have video of all that went on. Be aware, he knows who we are, and what we are, and wouldn't tell me who he was with.

He gave me his phone number, and said I could decide, but we have about a week. Before... Well, yeah.
The reply that comes back is short, like Grace is in a hurry.

Have not taken them. I'll brt.
This is still Friday. Last Friday. Sometimes it is easy to peel back the layers of time, skim it up and slide in between them. Hide between this second and that second, deny that seconds are separate things. We are always and everywhen but it does not work like that for most of us. The clock moves, and we move with it.

Friday: last Friday, Friday October 18, 2013, afternoon or evening, god-only-knows.

Sera says, Eric was at the Tap House for an hour before we arrived. He played some game on his phone with fat floofy birds and waited and waited. Spotted us as soon as we arrived. Sprayed his palm with something from a small bottle before he came up to us.

He left and went around the corner and got out his phone again. Did something with it when we were stung and watched the screen all het up. Excited or something? Fucker. Jogged toward a black car, it had a logo like these rings four of them together? Like the Olympics. [AN AUDI YOU GUYS SERA DOES NOT KNOW CAR BRANDS] Colorado license plate [NUMBER HERE]. Went north but who the fuck knows where he went.

Can anyone find stuff out about the car? Like on the computer or something?
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
I'm worried about Lena and Sera. Haven't heard from either since Saturday. Can anyone check in on them? I think Lena was quarantining herself at home. I don't know where Sera went. Maybe Dan knows?

Grace stares at the words on her phone, and thinks of the last time she saw Sera well, looking wild and high and happy. She ruffled Grace's hair. Lena was there, too, not quite as happy, but it's hard to beat Sera at that.

Better times. A knot of worry grows. For herself, too. Suddenly, the screen on her phone blurs and warps, phosphor dots running like confetti soup.

She wipes away the tear. Not good for electronics, that. Salt and water so conductive you know.
For the first time ever, there is a message from Hawksley Rothschild left in Ginger's loving, voluptuous arms.

I'm on my way back, he says to a group of people, the majority of whom may not have even known he went anywhere, much less where that place was, because Hawksley just can't be tied down, you see, Hawksley is like the wind blah blah blah.

Dan got in touch to ask if I knew where Sera was. She's not with me. I'm going to try scrying for her unless one of you is already on that.
my whole life is thunder.
Less than 24 hours later:

No luck. I don't think the spell failed,

because Hermetics don't fail,

but it may be blocked somehow.
Calum that fuck I bet you.

lab in the mountains, eh?

Could wear a tracking think and call him. Turn myself in. We could find her.

For previous posts to Ginger, Grace has at least been lucid. Now, it seems as though she's running on cognitive empty. It just keeps getting worse... [/b]
[On the 18th of October, after getting Sera's message about the license plates...]

They're stolen plates. Dead end there.
GOOD NEWS!

Just wanted to let you all know that Sid is made of AWESOME, and has come up with a cure for this thing.

We're both getting better.

Bad news, still can't find Lena or Sera. Think they may have been abducted by Callum or the ones who infected us in the first place.

Going to be interesting getting them back.

But, there's hope now. We know how to stop this thing.
Hawksley's message on Ginger, which he has been checking obsessively, comes soon after Sid's:

Where is Luke's office? I'll text Dan.