The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Jamie's summer of stupid availability
Mention of my impending move has come up in the OOC room and been buried in other forums so since I'm in official "AAAH I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT TO DO" mode now I figured I'd throw this out so y'all know what's up.

A combination of my shitty stomach and my father's shitty heart have changed the plans I had back in February--I'm staying at the brewery, operating under the assumption that they're going to hire me on at the end of the season instead of laying off my temp-worker ass, and moving back into my father's house in Bumfuck, NY.

Sidebar for those of you who like inane details: due to the fact that he's retired and spends most of his time at his girlfriend's new house I'll be staying at The Palace by myself and all I have to do is make sure the place doesn't fall apart and do things that his cardiologist is like DON'T DO THAT like shoveling snow and cornholing around on the roof. As for my stomach it's taking a long time to get a referral to a gastroenterologist to figure out what in the actual fuck is going on bc Medicaid so I hit a wall with enlisting and have since withdrawn my application.

Anyway: the next six weeks, which is when I have to be out of my apartment, I'm working on securing an auto loan and buying a car and starting moving my shit out of the apartment and finding someone to sublet so my landlord doesn't sue the shit out of me etc etc etc.

I do intend to have Demon pocket game setting info up this week and have character submissions open this weekend. We're still going to run preludes next month but it may have to take place in the forums since I'm like "WAGHAGHAGH" trying to get my shit together.

To everyone else I apologize in advance for the increased frequency of GI distress jokes and chat scenes converting to email scenes. Although if you've thought to yourself recently "[Person] should meet/scene with Alicia!" we should definitely be emailing it up already wtf.

Okay carry on!
Look. I have school. And RP. And all my other time is taken up by sheer, unreasoning panic. I don't have time for Reddit.
-- ixphaelaeon