The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

The Black Orchid
Please note that the Black Orchid is a hunting ground for vampires.

More details will be gathered, but for now be advised it would be best to avoid drinking/dancing/picking up dates there.

-K.
[[ooc: way to give eleanor an itchy trigger finger, kalen. thx a lot.]]
my whole life is thunder.
From Lena:

I've never been so happy not to ever get offered a booking from a particular nightclub in my life.

From Alyssa:

Fuckin' vampires. Duly noted. If we're ever going to slaughter the lot of them, let me know. I want in.
"The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."
"Good men don't need rules. And today's not the day to find out why I have so many."
[Attached to this post is a picture that depicts a delicate-looking man who could have been a model at some point in the background of a snapshot taken from inside the club of a woman who went missing. He doesn't seem to be too pleased by the photo being taken and is glaring at the camera.]

Some more info about The Black Orchid, courtesy of Alicia:
  • Been in business 20 years.
  • Owned by the same people who own the following clubs: Dolphin (NYC), Diamond (Santa Fe), Nitrogen (Miami)
  • Owners are reclusive, see attached pic.
  • Company named "Lilean Holdings" with Levi F. Cortez as the company head is the official owner.
  • Levi F. Cortez is on the board of directors of a couple of charities in Miami that specialize in 'troubled youths'.
So I did a little digging into our little vampire problem. I got into the secret email server of the manager of Nitrogen in Miami, a person named Carline Ayala. She's probably like, Levi Cortez's lackey or something, because he seems to be the one who owns all the nightclubs, and all orders for these people come out of Miami.

It's bad news, folks.

The Black Orchid seems to be connected to a drug and human smuggling ring. And said criminal enterprise seems to take it seriously to the point of religious fervor. It's like a cult that deals in blood sacrifices.

Sound familiar?

I don't think their victims are being trafficked for sex work. I think they're being sent to Mexico so they can be used as sacrifices in ritual ceremonies.

The good news is, it doesn't look like the Black Orchid in Denver does nearly as much human trafficking as the other sites. Denver is rather in the middle of the country as opposed to Miami and New York and Albuquerque. Maybe they don't ship as many people to Mexico from here because of the logistics? But from the sound of it, plenty of killing gets done here anyway. Maybe they just decided that this is an acceptable place to actually perform the sacrifices?

I'm leaving the more damning emails I scraped here. They're all in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish. And they're using some kind of coded language on top of that. Maybe someone else will have better luck at inferring what's going on than I. For example, it's fairly obvious when you've got an underling going on about people doing a line of batteries that they're not really talking about batteries. But they're speaking in code words all over the place, you know?

I should warn you before you read further. Squick ahead.

[There are two sets of emails attached to this message, one in Spanish, and one in machine-translated English. Grace is right when she says they're speaking in coded language. The emails will reference something innocuous, when it can be pieced together from context that they're actually talking about their drug and people trade. They also speak in terms of holy nights, rituals, and blood sacrifices.]