The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Ravenous
Oops! I'm so sorry I was late online, Howl! Daylight Savings changing over and such apparently made my brain goo. Apologies!
(10-10-2014, 07:23 PM)Jacqui Wrote: Oops! I'm so sorry I was late online, Howl! Daylight Savings changing over and such apparently made my brain goo. Apologies!

No worries! We had a lot of technical difficulties last night, but it all worked out.
Just a quick reminder that if you'd like to participate in this story and you don't already have an in, there's still time to sign up for Friday's scene. Smile I can take one or two more people for that one.
Aww... I would join but Friday night I have to clean and clean and clean for family to visit the next day. :[
my whole life is thunder.
I will sign up! May be on the road Friday for work but should be in place with wifi by scene start. I can't stay up too late though. Smile
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
(10-14-2014, 09:49 PM)kai Wrote: Aww... I would join but Friday night I have to clean and clean and clean for family to visit the next day. :[

Aw. I often wonder why messes cannot simply clean themselves. We should find a way to fix that one of these days.

Quote:I will sign up! May be on the road Friday for work but should be in place with wifi by scene start. I can't stay up too late though.

I don't have anything too involved planned, so hopefully that will work out. I'll go ahead and add Sera to the roster then.

FYI, this scene is going to be set in Red Rocks. So if you guys need to think of a reason for your characters to be there (either separately or together) you've got time to do that.
So this is where we're at right now: I've run all of the set-up stuff that I had planned. Sera and/or Alyssa are going to (I assume) want to talk more with Zoe, which we can handle either over the forums or ooc if you guys just don't have the time. Or, we could also do that live on like.. Monday or Tuesday? Let me know when you've figured out where they took her and we can go from there.

Beyond that... I assume that at some point in the near future there is going to be some kind of confrontation happening. So what I'd like to do is set some time aside for that purpose, but what actually happens at this point is really all up to your characters.

If in fact they do decide to try to confront the cannibals, it will probably take two scenes to resolve. If they want to wait, that's fine too. There's no rush. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page as far as 'possible things maybe happening on this date.' Obviously communication will need to happen between your PCs before decisions get made.

I was thinking of scheduling this for Thursday and Friday evening, 6pm site time. If that doesn't work, I could also do Friday and Sunday, or... whenever. So long as it's in the evening and not on a Saturday. (I think. I'll have to double-check next week's work schedule.)

Now, I know I said I'd have to cap the scene. But... honestly, given the nature of the SL, I don't want to restrict anyone from involvement if in fact your PC would want to be present. So I think it's really more about whether or not everyone decides to talk and figure out a plan and, if so, who do they involve? If sign-ups get too unwieldy, I may need to work some ST manipulation and break you all into groups, but anyone who would need to be there can be there.

Feedback? Thursday and Friday at 6pm good? Not good? Is this not a thing that needs to happen just yet?
I can't make Thursday or over the weekend this week, but next week is completely clear and the couple of weekends after should be good too.
You think we'll have a plan by Friday. You clearly believe in us. Big Grin

No, really. If that's what you're aiming for I will see what I can do for sure. Haven't had a chance to talk to Sam yet about where they take Zoe but I think Sera prefers her idea. I'm on a minication today too and won't have time to touch base today most likely, but I'll make this a priority tomorrow. A small scene might be easier than forums for the questioning (since question/response can be framed and shaped in a developing scene in a way it cannot in the forums) but mostly they need to know how many and where and did the cannibals use magic, all that stuff.

TLDR: LIZ BE BACK TOMORROW.
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
Lol, not expecting to storm the battlements by then. I'm just saying when I'm likely to be about over the next few weeks.

Mages making a decision that quickly? Preposterous!