The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Ravenous
There are a couple options for this. She could try and do the ritual at Victoria's property (or near it anyway) from the sidelines as you mentioned, or she could do it in advance and lead the spirits out there. The Chantry would potentially be a good (safe, low gauntlet) place to try and summon things, and it's not all that far away from their destination. That's all up to Lucy though. If you'd like to do this in advance of Tuesday's scene, we can take care of it in the forum. Smile

Edit: She could also potentially involve Elijah and/or Alex in that. Not sure if they have the right spheres (it will need Spirit and Corr) or if they can get paradigms to mesh.

(10-24-2014, 11:27 AM)niko Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 10:05 AM)niko Wrote: Alternately! It's probably best if Lucy doesn't try to do complicated rituals in the thick of things. She could be offsite (like, stay with the car offsite) and I can send Howl the rolls for whatever she ends up doing if my schedule doesn't end up lining up well. Might make a chaotic combat scene a little less chaotic (and thus easier on the ST), too.

I'm sticking with this! Lucy will summon whoever/whatever she can, but preferably from the sidelines.
I was actually just about to send you a FPM! That'll be coming shortly.

And unfortunately, Lucy can't get help from anyone but Delilah. Her paradigm is 100% incompatible.
Just a reminder to everyone that we have our scene scheduled for tomorrow evening at 6pm site time. This scene is going to be set in-game during the evening of 10-24. Serafine and Ian did all of their pre-scene rituals at the chantry with the assumption that everyone was meeting there prior to driving out to the house, and Sera did cast a Time effect on everyone that will give them extra actions.

They were at the Chantry most of the day, but if your character has other things in mind then they can show up towards the end, no big deal. That said, casting near the node will give -2 difficulty to any effects, so doing preparations there is certainly not a bad idea.

If your character is not currently involved in this story (or is not up on the latest happenings) and needs to get roped into things IC, make sure to get that out of the way prior to tomorrow's scene. And if you need any help with that, let me know and I will find a way to make it happen. Smile

I would also suggest that everyone familiarize yourself with whatever you think you might need to know (combat, casting, whatever.) And if you have any questions, shoot me an fpm. Anything we can get out of the way in advance will make for a faster, smoother scene. If we can get the scene wrapped tomorrow, that would be awesome (cause it'll give me more time on Thursday for Halloween prep) but I'm not necessarily expecting it.
Danny's efforts toward this little endeavour will be to cook for everyone, he's not a fighty type I'm afraid.
"It's in the blood,
It's in the blood.
I met my love before I was born.
He wanted love,
I taste of blood.
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth,
From years before, from years before." ~ AFI - Love like winter.
I haven't been around to try and get a set-up scene with anyone putting Lucy in the area, but I can say with certainty that she won't be Working at the chantry. She would be closer to the bad house but not within sight of it. I just need the local Gauntlet rating and then I can try to toss some rolls Howl's way before the scene starts.
No problem. Smile Rural Countryside requires a minimum three successes to bypass the gauntlet.

(10-28-2014, 08:05 AM)niko Wrote: I haven't been around to try and get a set-up scene with anyone putting Lucy in the area, but I can say with certainty that she won't be Working at the chantry. She would be closer to the bad house but not within sight of it. I just need the local Gauntlet rating and then I can try to toss some rolls Howl's way before the scene starts.