The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Jennifer White Intro
Jennifer was not sitting alone at Racines. Her Blackened Chicken Platter was practically untouched. She had taken a few bites before the lawyers had left, but was mostly just moving the food around on her plate so that she appeared to be eating and the waitress would not ask her to leave. She had been sitting in the booth alone for over an hour. The lawyers had eaten and said an awkward good bye to her and apologized for being unable to get her mom a lighter sentence. They had tried to blame everything on Jen's father, but since the police, FBI and social media had been unable to find him everything had fallen on her mother's shoulders in the courtroom.
Jennifer and her mother knew she would get out shortly after Jen turned 21 because she would then have the power to rescue her. But until then..... Jennifer had nothing. She had a hiker's backpack stuffed full of the only belongings the government had not confiscated. She had no money either and was unsure of where the nearest homeless shelter was located. She had once dreamed of living in Denver; now it was a living nightmare.

Two men were seated in the table across from Jen's booth. It was an odd pair. One man was dashingly beautiful with blue eyes that made any person melt, male or female. The other was a Hispanic man that looked weather beaten by his skin, but his eyes were alight as he looked at the man seated across from him. As their meal progressed Jen saw them hold hands and notice her pushing her food around and looking like everyone she loved was gone. Which was exactly the case.

As desert was brought to their table the Hispanic man came over and slid in the booth across from Jennifer. She was shocked and froze with her eyes looking like he might pull a gun on her and demand money. A warm friendly smile spread across his features and and Jennifer was able to breath again and slowly relaxed a mite.

"Greetings, my name is Guillermo, and over there is my partner John"

Jennifer nodded at him, but said nothing and kept her body poised for flight.

"We could not help but notice you looking as if you were in need of help. Is there something we can do for you?"

Jennifer's eyes welled up with tears that started silently streaming down her face. At this sight John came over and put his arm around her much like her father had once done and she started sobbing uncontrollably onto his blue silk shirt.

The other patrons started to stair and John suggested they go outside or to their house, or they could drop her off at her house..... He was at a loss, but they both clearly wanted to help this strange girl.

"I..... don.... don't have a....... a house! I don't have anything!!" she sobbed out.

With these words John helped her out of the booth and Guillermo supported the other side of her and they walked out of Racines. The waitress was coming over to make sure they had paid and John informed her it was on the table. She thanked them for coming and then stared at the sizable tip she was going to get!
"Please come back" she called after them.

John got in the backseat of the car and Jennifer crawled in and laid on his lap with silent tears still streaming down her face. Guilermo drove the car for a few minutes navigating the one way streets with ease and pulled into an underground parking garage. Jennifer wondered if she should be terrified, but she felt nothing worse could happen to her life. The men guided her into an elevator and pushed the number 10. As the doors opened they exited to the left and opened the left door at the end of the hallway. Their condo was beautiful. They had clearly spent a lot of money fixing it up. It was modern and sleek and looked like it could belong in any home fashion magazine with out anything being done to it. The living room was large and the floor plan was very open. There was a bedroom and bathroom on the left and another on the right. They led her to the room on the right. It was clearly their guest room and it looked as if they had prepared it that morning. Everything was crisp and clean. They helped Jennifer get into the bed and whispered in the room as she silently cried herself to sleep.

Jennifer slept for about 36 hours. When she woke up she found that all of her belongings had been put up in the room and that she had doubled her wardrobe while she slept. She looked at some of her books sitting on a shelf and was overwhelmed by the generosity of these two men. She stepped out of the room and saw the bathroom and made for it. As she was coming out she peeked around the corner and saw John in the kitchen making lunch. Her stomach growled and John looked up. A huge smile crossed his face "you're awake!"

Jennifer gave him a weak smile back and crossed the room to the kitchen area and sat on a bar-stool by the counter. John efficiently made a sandwich that belonged in a restaurant and slid it over to Jen. She ate hungrily and downed the glass of water he gave her as well. She took a deep breath and calmed her nerves a bit more before asking the question that had haunted her dreams. "What do you want from me? You have seen everything I have and it isn't much."

"To tell the truth, we saw you on the news. The cameras were always focused on your mother, but you were always in the background looking scared with the jerk lawyers hiding you most of the time. I look for situations like that. Also, Guillermo promised me that I could find someone to fill our guestroom. We don't want anything from you really. We want to offer you the room and board rent free. Just clean up after yourself and help me with the chores when I need it. Honestly I'm quite OCD and will not let you help me very much, but don't take that personally at all! Gmo also went back to Racines after they called and demanded that if he took you he also had to take the parrots so they are now out on the balcony. We wanted to make sure they were really yours before letting them stay inside."

Jen snapped her head towards the balcony. Yup there were her two over protective parrots. They were so annoying the government did not want to keep them long enough to find buyers. They had put them in holding for a while to determine if they had any information that would help them convict her mother, but then thrust the creatures back in her care. As if she could take care of them when she did not know what to do about herself!

"Do they mimic your parents? they sound very strict and protective of you."

"The ...... people I lived with..... they all trained the birds for different things so that they could protect me and keep me safe."

"Well clearly they all thought very highly of you," stated John as he took the dishes to the sink.

"May I go for a walk?" Jen asked, unsure what her rights were if she was being given free room and board.

"Of course! You may do whatever you want. You are a guest not a prisoner. Just let me get you a FOB, a key and write down the pin number just in case. We are on the 10th floor, but if you forget there is a receptionist in the lobby. We have told her you are our guest and that you've had a bad case of jet lag. She can be a bit nosy so beware of that. If you go more than a few miles north the area is not as safe though so watch that. If you are up for it I would like to take you swim suit shopping because we have a hot tub here that you can use year round and you would need something to wear for that. I knew the other clothes would be fine, but I feel female swimsuits are tricky!"

Jennifer got a big smile on her face as John prattled on and fussed over her. She walked up to him and gave him a HUGE hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

John smiled lovingly back at her and rested his head on top of hers. Any time Sweetie. He kissed the top of her head and released her. "I also got you some shower items and such, but if there is something particular you want just let me know and I will pick it up next time I go to the store.

Jennifer flashed him a big smile. "Okay, Thanks!!" and scurried off to take a shower and put on some new clothes. John had been very observant that she had only had white clothing and so he bought her only white clothing. She had a few more dresses, skirts, shorts, and tank tops. Her face reddened. She had never been allowed to wear a tank top before. Could she be that brave? Not today she decided as she grabbed a white dress and white jeweled shoes. John gave her all the items she might need inside a white purse. He also wanted to take her cell phone shopping in the next few days.

Jennifer thanked him and walked out the condo door towards the elevator. She had the elevator to herself so she spend the time thanking the goddess within for all the luck and prosperity
she had brought her!.