The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

What Next?
Where do we go from here?

First, I am very sorry that Errin has decided to leave. I hope that her decision is temporary-not-permanent. We are a pretty small, strange tribe and I appreciate that she has given us a home for all this time. It's not something I would have or could have done, for a whole variety of reasons. We're only here because of her.

It sounds like a platitude when I say it given that I disagreed with the changes she wanted to implement, which I don't want to gloss over, but my dissent came from a place of respect and gratitude for the space that Errin worked very hard to create for us to just play.

With that said: what next?

I don't plan to divert from Denver's original mission statement or vision. It isn't mine. Errin put it out there, but I think as an embodiment of a consensus about how we could get together and enjoy roleplaying together again. As Errin said before: I'm here to keep the lights on. Maybe to flick them occasionally to make sure there aren't any shorts in the wiring.

Actually, Noel will be flicking the lights to check the wiring, as she generously offered to handle the technical aspects and I have given her the keys.

Okay, but what about the systems?

Mage: I've spoken with Sam. He is going to take a few days to think about where he is and where the system is and get back to me about what he would like to do. If Sam does decide to take a break, we'll start looking for a new admin and go from there.

Werewolf: Kai has agreed to stay on.

Vampire: I would really like to hear from vampire players, either in the forums or privately, about their hopes and preferences for the venue. A couple of people have expressed some interest in taking over, but I'd also like to know what players want out of the game. It's a busy time of year but if you guys could take a few minutes to let me know what you like and what you would like to see going forward, that would be awesome.

Forums would be brilliant to engage a discussion but some folks are shy so feel free to do it however. I don't feel a particular urgency here, since I would like to give things some time to settle down and smooth out and for folks to have a think about what they want, but if there is a reason for urgency please let me know.

So: what next - I think we're going to hang out and RP.

If there are questions I haven't answered, please let me know. If people want to start a new brainstorming thread for ideas about site rejuvenation that would be cool. OTOH if we want to wait and see, also cool.
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
Thank you for taking this over. And thank you to Noel for your help in keeping the mouse running around in his little ball so to speak.

With mage, please can I keep my current character in play? I've kind of invested in him a bit now.
"It's in the blood,
It's in the blood.
I met my love before I was born.
He wanted love,
I taste of blood.
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth,
From years before, from years before." ~ AFI - Love like winter.
Whether I remain as Mage Admin or someone else takes over, I can say with reasonable confidence that you can keep your character. Smile
"The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."
"Good men don't need rules. And today's not the day to find out why I have so many."