The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 500 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 500 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 505 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 505 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 500 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 505 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $alreadyvoted - Line: 574 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 574 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Poll: Which Wiki host do you prefer?
This poll is closed.
Wikia (stick with the new one)
0%
0 0%
Wikispaces (I liked the old one)
50.00%
2 50.00%
No preference
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wiki
As many of you know, a while back Sam and Errin had to move the Mage Wiki over from wikispaces to wikia. This was due to the fact that wikispaces decided to get rid of their free (non-educational) accounts.

However, I do actually have a paid wikispaces account. So my question for you guys is: which Wiki host would you prefer to use? There are benefits and drawbacks for each. I personally find wikispaces easier to use, but it has a few annoying quirks/bugs. My primary reason for preferring it has more to do with the fact that it a: doesn't have any ads and b: doesn't send me heaping gobs of spam. But of course, these issues are fairly easy to combat with adblock+ and a spam filter. Wikia has the bonus of functioning a little more like a proper wiki, and the text on the page tends to look a bit cleaner. I had a much more difficult time formatting it the way I wanted, but that may be a sign that I was looking for something a bit more like a regular web page (and I'm sure it'll be easier if I make an effort to figure out wikia's coding.)

In any case, I don't want to force my hosting preferences on you guys, so I figured I'd find out what everyone likes best and go from there. Basically the issue at hand is: did you prefer the old wiki or do you like the new one?

(I should note that I know Sam and Errin went to a great amount of work to transfer everything over, so regardless of how we vote, I'm not going to delete the Wikia. It's just a matter of whether I'll continue updating it.)
Well, I know that the Wikia does not like linking to its images. This was a problem when the wiki was changed, as all the images for the Chantry were hosted on the wiki. I eventually just chose to host them on the site itself, but that makes it a challenge for people who might want to chane it, or add new venues. You'd have to find a way to host the images, even if that's as simple as telling me to dump them in the site's images folder. Just a thing for consideration.
Alright, I am going to go ahead and close this poll since we haven't gotten any new votes in a while. Judging by the results, I'm getting the sense that you guys are fine with me switching back to the old wiki host, so I'm going to go ahead and do that. However, if anyone has any strong opinions against it, please let me know.

It may take me a few days to get everything set up, so I'll make an announcement as soon as it's ready to use.