The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

The Black Orchid
I figured you'd want only one, question is which , and which is more appropriate. Anyhow. I'm available both those days at the specified time.
I would like in. Thursday I volunteer - usually until about the time the scene should start. I wouldn't be home toooo late, but you know I need to sleep pretty early by everyone's standards. Friday I may be going out - may not.
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
Alright, so right now I've got...

Thursday at 6pm site time
-Grace
-Sera

Friday at 6pm site time
-Kalen
-Alexander
-Arionna or Jo

If anyone would like to switch days, just let me know.
Hmm, this is painful as I do really want to throw down for this one (vampires!) but I have this sneaking suspicion I'm not going to be free from work in time for Thursday (my Friday) so to prevent me holding stuff up/hoarding a spot why don't we take Kiara out right now and maybe next week (?) or onwards I can throw her into something, even if it's not this SL. Smile

I really hope that doesn't throw your numbers off or anything Howl! I'm just sad face about it and pretty sure work is gonna impinge, woe, alas.
No worries Jacqui. Smile I know how it goes. If you'd still like to toss her into a scene later, just let me know and I'm sure I can devise something for you.

(02-24-2015, 07:54 PM)Jacqui Wrote: Hmm, this is painful as I do really want to throw down for this one (vampires!) but I have this sneaking suspicion I'm not going to be free from work in time for Thursday (my Friday) so to prevent me holding stuff up/hoarding a spot why don't we take Kiara out right now and maybe next week (?) or onwards I can throw her into something, even if it's not this SL. Smile

I really hope that doesn't throw your numbers off or anything Howl! I'm just sad face about it and pretty sure work is gonna impinge, woe, alas.
At this point in the SL, my plan is to basically let things evolve organically. So if your character has investigating they want to do (some of you are already doing this,) just let me know and we will go from there. If you want to roll up to the vampire club and jump out with guns blazing (probably not a good plan,) I can run that for you. If you want to go talk to an NPC, again, that is totally a thing that can happen (assuming you know where to find them.)

On the other hand, if your PC isn't likely to pursue things and you'd rather just treat those scenes as one-shots, that is totally ok. Vampires are probably not going to be staging an attack on the chantry anytime soon, so avoiding them is a valid (and sane) option.

Some of you have more info than others, so I encourage you guys to do scenes with each other. Hopefully information will get passed around to those who need it. (Ginger is obviously a big help here, but not everyone has it and generally planning and discussion is better when done in person.)

That said, I know that there may be players who are interested in further involvement (or who didn't get a chance to play in any of the scenes) but don't yet have enough of a hook to make that happen. If you can pull them in through interacting with other PCs, awesome. If not, please let me know and I will run another scene for you.
I just wanted to give an update as far as where I'm at with this story. As of now, I'm considering the Black Orchid SL concluded, since the Sabbat vampires are officially "taken care of" - though of course there is still room for conflict to reappear at some point in the future.

That said, there are loose ends that I know some characters will want to deal with. So if anyone wants to set up a scene to go talk to the ghosts, I'm happy to run that. As for dealing with the broader scope of Lilean Holdings, there are a number of options for that. Outside groups could be pulled in/notified (FBI, Technocracy, Traditions, Vampire Hunters...,) the PCs could try to dismantle the company electronically, or they could actually go down to Miami and attempt to deal with Lilean directly. Doing nothing is a valid option too. The other vampires know what's going on now, so they may try to take care of it themselves (as they did in Denver and NY.)

If anyone wants to try to go on the offensive with Lilean in a manner that does not necessarily require scenes (hacking rolls, attempting to contact outside parties,) just let me know. If anyone actually wants to go dive into the thick of things, that is also an option. However, it isn't something I'm prepared to run at this moment. I figure I'll give it time and if the story develops in that direction, I can run a "part 2" in Miami at some point in the future. I'm just as happy not to, though. Really, however things develop (or don't develop) is fine with me.