The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Danny Mood
Danny stood in a shaft of light, the rest of the studio flat lay dark, shapes within the room gave tell of his furniture but he wasn’t paying attention to that.

His fingers found the notes on the fret board of his guitar, a reverb feedback humming in the background as he found the notes, an fx pedal at his foot had been pressed and the slight distortion sent the notes into harder touches, touches of a flayed soul in torment. His eyes were closed, the bass from the track he had playing in his wireless headphones thrummed along in time like a slowly loping horse. His body moved with the beat, his lips pressed shut as he played, pouring his soul into the music he played out. There was sweat on his skin as he bounced from foot to foot lightly without ever leaving the ground. While it was true he couldn’t dance, it was also a lie. He could dance when the music was flowing. His body twisted in time to the flow, as if the streams of energy were pushing out through his skin. His foot tapped slightly then he began to drive it down into the floor, his cowboy booted heel making hard stomps to go with it. It was the passion coming up to the surface. It was like a dark twisted journey as he heard the previously laid down lyrics back in his headphones.

Now the tears began to fall uncontrollably, he clenched his teeth and swung the guitar around with big gestures as his foot stomped along with the bass beat over and over again. He was going through a range of movements, from huddling over the guitar as if his axe hurt him and the power that came with it, came through him was a wild and savage beast tearing forth. He was caught up in it now, driven once more as that galloping horse sped him through the chords, through the foot changes on his fx pedal and the flourishes and gestures as he ranged and raced along his fret board.

Come the end, he stood playing the end repeat refrains with those bitter tears streaming down his face, bare chest heaving and shaken. Instead of stepping forward, he slowly folded to the floor around his guitar and sobbed.

Death can do things to you.
"It's in the blood,
It's in the blood.
I met my love before I was born.
He wanted love,
I taste of blood.
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth,
From years before, from years before." ~ AFI - Love like winter.
He’d come back to find Kalen gone, damn him and his anger, his self-hate.

It didn’t take long for Danny to find the number he needed to make a connection and with it, soon all would be right with the world if only for a short while. An hour or so after waiting to see if Kalen would come back, he locked up and went to his own home, to the locked room with it’s walls and mellow nature. With it’s peace and relaxation. He stripped, put what was needed into the braziers that would fill the room with the sweetest of scents and send him high.

Soon everything was moving slowly, sluggishly, lazily, like coils of smoke rising up through the heavier low hung clouds in the room. Opiates clouding his point of view, obscuring all and hiding nothing from the soul of the man half sprawled on the pile of cushions. It was like there was an echo affixed to all the sounds that came around him. He remembered holding his hand up, or trying to - but it was too heavy to lift higher than half a hand span. Languid, a heady release of smoke billowed out again and threw her invisible, barely there loops around his senses once more. Threatening to tug him down again and under. The smoke tickled his nose, it dulled his senses and just when he thought he was going under for the last time, a pin prick of light came soaked in sweat and with it realisation. He felt the words coming out from his lips, a part of him conscious enough to press record, the button fumbled under his slippery fingers and then he sprawled back, hair loose and spilling like a purple cloud as his sweat soaked into the silk cushions that he rested upon. One hand near that button, the other slowly resting to a stop on his chest and still the words sprung out of him.

"Feed the demon, kiss the flame, feel your desire.
Empty room, turn the key.
You're never alone.
When you're with me.

Temptation, break the vow.
Cut flesh from the sacred cow.
Unchain the tiger, kiss the flame, feel your desire.
Feed the demon, kiss the flame, feel your desire.”

When he awoke again it was dark, he had no clue as to what time of day it was or what day it was. Even if it was the same day as when he’d met up with Kalen. Now to undo the knots that Kalen had left him in, metaphysical knots that had him bound and confused. Someone had managed to get into Kalen’s head or so it appeared, held that bitter mirror up to his face and shown him the horror of what he was capable of and now Kalen hated himself for it. It took Danny a while to get to the point where he could function again, eating, showering off the opiate sweats and even then he still felt the need to just lay very still with nothing but the wind blowing from the Colorado mountains onto his skin to cool him. So, if he remembered rightly, Arionna had met up with a vampire that didn’t want her snacked upon by other vampires and so, some had died and some had survived. Now these vampires were now in charge of the club and went by the names of Derrick and Wesley. He snorted to himself with a shake of his head. Well at least it wasn’t something like Spike and Angel. No hanging around with Vampires Kalen said, "Even if they are not monsters we don’t live in a world that has the kind of willingness to accept what that would mean."

Danny rubbed his hand down his face again and then chuckled to himself. “No Bill or Eric for me then. Damn, I knew it was just a dream.” He shook his head once more then sighed and picked up another thread of the trail to follow. It was the mention of the Technocracy that had sent Kalen spiralling, or had he merely been circling the drain prior to that all day? Greyson, who is Greyson? What did Arionna have to do with Greyson as well? And where did the Hermetics fit in?

That Kalen wanted peace wasn’t new, in fact it was very commendable. But now Danny was now questioning just what the Techoncracy had in mind and had done to Kalen, there it was, the grounding spike that gave Danny back to this reality in particular. It was what really got Danny’s pulse back onto that steady slightly too fast pulse.

"Have you ever tried to find out if it’s true?" The challenge had been thrown down. Danny’s lips pursed as he stared off into oblivion with a slight frown on his face and then the words came back to him, almost like a ghost of a taste of the opiate.

“Tempation, break the vow.
Cut flesh from the sacred Cow.
Unchain the tiger, kiss the flame, feel your desire.
Feed the demon, kiss the flame, feel your desire.”

Right now, his Demon was all about knowledge.
"It's in the blood,
It's in the blood.
I met my love before I was born.
He wanted love,
I taste of blood.
He bit my lip, and drank my warmth,
From years before, from years before." ~ AFI - Love like winter.