The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

WoD Denver Forums
Halloween Shindig - Printable Version

+- WoD Denver Forums (http://forums.woddenver.com)
+-- Forum: Mage: The Ascension (http://forums.woddenver.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Out of Character (http://forums.woddenver.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Halloween Shindig (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Halloween Shindig - CourtCat - 09-30-2013

So! Yes, Halloween party. I'm also going to run two to three one-offs that week-ish. The limitations are as follows!

1) There will be a maximum of four spots in each one-off.
2) Said one-offs will be run during my online times, which is to say daytime EST and probably weekdays.

These aren't likely to be high risk, but, you know. Reality doesn't like being bent, so keep in mind that it could be. Paradox, and all that! But, you know. Probably not combat, anyway. Sound off if you're interested!

RE: Halloween Shindig - errin - 09-30-2013

I am around in the daytime EST weekdays! I would like to get Sid in on that action.

RE: Halloween Shindig - Samael - 09-30-2013

I am so very in with Lena.

RE: Halloween Shindig - FadedNoel - 09-30-2013

Well, I am interested, but I can only be on at 6 EST at the earliest on weekdays. During the day, I work, and my work doesn't let me chat :-(

RE: Halloween Shindig - -ix- - 09-30-2013

Totally interested! Smile

RE: Halloween Shindig - CourtCat - 09-30-2013

Noel: I'll try to do one in the evening! 6pm EST isn't to bad, I just don't stay up past midnight often. Just not Thursday!

RE: Halloween Shindig - mnemosyne - 10-04-2013

If you are able to do one some evening and I'm around, I would be into it!

RE: Halloween Shindig - CourtCat - 10-05-2013

Noel asked if the party was costumes, to which Shoshannah says, "I'm wearing a costume, you do what you want." So, yes? If your character is into that sort of thing, it can totally be a costume party. If not, that's cool too.

Aaaaaaaaand . . . I think I'll aim for the daytime one on the 17th or 18th and the evening one on the 21st or 22nd. If you're into the evening one, please remember that I will be going to bed at midnight (10, site time) regardless of if we're done or not. =D