The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 33 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 467 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 642 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 642 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 803 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(467) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(803) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

plotting and stuff [mage action]
First off, I'm sorry for being incommunicado the last week or two, especially since I said I'd run something to make up for not running anything on the 12th and then was like "Nah I'm gonna go AWOL instead." RL craziness went up to 11. I'm not going to publicly tell the tale of The Houseguest Who Said She Would Leave By the End of June or the sequel: It's Almost The End of July And I Might Have To Kick Her Out If She's Not Gone By The End of the Week Because She's Refusing to Pay Rent or Clean Up After Herself but, you know. Those are tales my life has been telling.

Second off: a lot about my availability was up in the air until about 9 o'clock this morning but now I can announce that I have the entire week off of work. *noisemaker* I will be returning with a shiny stable 30-hour workweek on Monday but I'm pretty wide open until then.

So: what's going on with Lena! What is Sid doing! I think Hawksley and Collins are taking Kelsey to the hospital or took Kelsey to the hospital or something with Kelsey! Jim and Sera have been waiting patiently to Byron so I need to run that! Who hasn't had anything messed up happen in a long time and wants to be psychologically tormented IC for a couple hours!

Sound off and stuff.
Aw dude, RL >>>>> RP >>>>>>>>> runnin' stuff! With some more >>> in between those things. Congrats on the stable workweek and good luck ejecting the houseguest.

If Kelsey is doing better then that takes care of the reason Sid might have taken the junk, in which case I am cool with putting her on a shelf until she needs to ride again.
Joey's schedule is usually more unpredictable than mine so I'll let him weigh in on his availability and then try to fit mine around that. For me, evenings work generally? And beyond that I can work around.

I would definitely like to get this done this week though! I am going to have a very busy week next weekend/week and am on vacation from 8/2 to 8/10ish.
But my heart is wild and my bones are steel
And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free.

- Phosphorescent, Song for Zula
Since Kelsey isn't in a coma and Jamie told me she can get up and around, the fear of her starving to death is gone and Hawksley is letting her stay. And letting Collins take care of her. Because who wouldn't want to hang out with a nice old man who looks like an undertaker and reads you stories about famous naval battles?
my whole life is thunder.
Justin told Sera he'd go with her and Jim to see Byron. I'm doing vampire stuff on Thursday but otherwise I'm good to go. Just let me know when works for everyone. Unless you'd rather keep it to just the two of them, in which case I can think of a reason for him not to be there.

(Further aside: Jess, in her super amazing awesomeness, has agreed to run a little SL for Justin that takes place away from Denver, which I think we will be doing soonish? But it depends on her schedule. So this week would be best for me too, since I'm not sure what the plan is for next week.)
With Kelsey being awake, Lena's involvement in the situation pretty much drops to zero, so she's shelved with Sid.
"The anger of a good man is not a problem. Good men have too many rules."
"Good men don't need rules. And today's not the day to find out why I have so many."
Congratulations on a week off work!

As for weighing in on my availability...

I'm wide open Wednesday night. Tomorrow during the day and Thursday at night I've got Vampire scenes going on, so that's no good. As for the weekend I can pin down time Friday or Sunday with notice, but I'm booked solid Saturday.
Wednesday night it is!

*stamps it*
Show's over!

I want to thank everyone who participated, especially (in no particular order) Liz, Niko, Joey, Kai, and Samael, for doing all of the work so I could just sit back and take most of the credit, and for being patient with me. This was my first SL in about three years, so I puked a little on the inside every time I ran a scene. Also special thank you to Howl for letting me torment her players while she was Internet-less. That's trust and love right there.

General housekeeping notes: Kelsey will be returning to NYC and Byron has been apprehended by the police following a bunch of drug-related heatstroke incidents on South Federal. All of the product is now in y'all's possession but Liz indicated that she wanted to have Sera take Jim out to Lydia's cabin to give the stuff back to her. That's going to have to wait until Liz gets back from vacation because reasons. Nefarious, awful reasons.
Thanks for running this, Jamie! It was pretty cool, and you were a really rad ST.